ADVERTISEMENT

The weather forecast has not improved a bit

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
i have had a few folks bail already. Talking thunderstorms game time. Lightning clears the stadium.

i have had a few folks bail already. Talking thunderstorms game time. Lightning clears the stadium.
Unless that front stalls or gains speed, game time looks really dicey. I still plan to go, but it's going to really suck if there have to be delays for weather.

Unless that front stalls or gains speed, game time looks really dicey. I still plan to go, but it's going to really suck if there have to be delays for weather.

If there is going to be a delay, hopefully its at the front end and just delays the start of the game, happened with the Iowa game a few years back. Mid game delays are terrible

BTN has PU-Iowa at 3:30

say there's a 90 min delay, will BTN stay with IU RU?

what about in Indy, where both IU and PU are the home school?

i suppose those DVRing game may want to record the overflow channel as well. yes? no?

BTN has PU-Iowa at 3:30

say there's a 90 min delay, will BTN stay with IU RU?

what about in Indy, where both IU and PU are the home school?

i suppose those DVRing game may want to record the overflow channel as well. yes? no?
My guess is that if the start is delayed, IU/RU will get bumped to the overflow. Not a very attractive game except to hardcore fans of the two schools.

My guess is that if the start is delayed, IU/RU will get bumped to the overflow. Not a very attractive game except to hardcore fans of the two schools.

if delayed, and Indy showed both in that market semi concurrent, would be very interesting to see who got the bigger audience.

if delayed, and Indy showed both in that market semi concurrent, would be very interesting to see who got the bigger audience.

Well, the weather thus far has been better than expected. Just pissed that my entire crew bailed. If it starts to pour in the second half I will,feel better.

The group I am watching with (after numerous bloodys) is all pointing at me..."see see see we told you"

Glad I didn’t go today. Had a feeling the weather wasn’t going to cooperate

Yeah, but could have seen over half of solid performance before the monsoon. Would be at Nicks right now.
Why aren’t you at Nicks? Lol beats waiting and game is over.

Nicks>IU football in epic rain delay already up big

Why aren’t you at Nicks? Lol beats waiting and game is over.

Nicks>IU football in epic rain delay already up big

Our best performance of the year and I'm still here. I figured the seniors deserve st least that much.

We didn't even go...most of our crew bailed. I am bummed.
We got a great 3 quarters (almost). It was pouring pretty good but I was determined to stay through the end of the 3rd quarter come hell or high water. Rain delay sent me home though. Great win for the Hoosiers. Watched the finish from home -- nice that some of the little-used seniors got a chance to play.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
I went today. Interesting weather, but better than Expected. Had plenty of room to park close. Grass lots nearly empty. Headed out once the delay started.

Great effort by the Hoosiers today!!! Beat PU!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT