ADVERTISEMENT

The sound of freedom.

That’s not charitable at all. It reinforces the Conservative belief that these people want to alienate kids from their parents.

Which maybe you think is a good thing?
I didn't say it was ideal. I just said it was the most charitable. It was certainly more charitable than any of the reasons you could think of to assign to them.

I haven’t watched the movie. Just going by interviews of the people involved.

Bringing child trafficking to the forefront shouldn’t be a political thing.

I certainly don’t believe the Q crap but i believe sexual abuse of children is rampant. I haven’t heard anything about the Q craziness being in this movie.
The majority of sexual abuse occurs in the home, via family members. And 75% of abusers were known by the abused beforehand.

The world is woefully uninformed or motivated to act on these statistics. I'm not sure a movie about the child trafficking rings will change that, but if it helps, great. From this thread, though, it looks like this very real and very serious problem will turn into another cartoon fight between political tribes.

*sigh*

The majority of sexual abuse occurs in the home, via family members. And 75% of abusers were known by the abused beforehand.

The world is woefully uninformed or motivated to act on these statistics. I'm not sure a movie about the child trafficking rings will change that, but if it helps, great. From this thread, though, it looks like this very real and very serious problem will turn into another cartoon fight between political tribes.

*sigh*
Something I've said before: your brother is way more likely to sexually abuse your child than your priest is. It's sad, but most of this abuse happens in the closest possible quarters.

That said, opposing child sexual trafficking does seem like the kind of thing we can all easily get on board with.

*sigh*
It’s an issue that shouldn’t be political, whether it’s child trafficking rings or, as you’ve stated, something that’s “local” or something that involves family members or others known to the abused.

It’s a horrible issue and shouldn’t be marginalized by political gamesmanship.

I am not interested in Q theories. I found out about PizzaGate, GamerGate, Q, 4Chan and other idiocy from Democrat posters on here.

I disagree that child trafficking and sexual abuse are at the forefront in our country. In fact renaming pedophiles, MAPs is an example of desensitizing it. WTH is the purpose of that? I guess the same purpose as men shaking their dicks at kids in gay and transgender parades.

I know you disagree and think its no big deal. We just disagree.
Actually, there is a very good purpose for it. The idea is to make people who have those feelings less needing to hide them, and instead get treatment. A "minor attracted person" who gets mental health treatment and doesn't abuse a child is also a child who doesn't get abused. That's a win worth fighting for.

*sigh*
The problem will not be solved from a movie.
There’s also plenty of people who KNOW where the majority of problems originate from. Home.

Sadly, there are many pedophiles that are elected to power, or maybe people elected to power parley that to become pedophiles because they are untouchable. Not sure. But they are sick!

This is not a D vrs R think. Power corrupts if we don’t hang corrupt powerful people!

Actually, there is a very good purpose for it. The idea is to make people who have those feelings less needing to hide them, and instead get treatment. A "minor attracted person" who gets mental health treatment and doesn't abuse a child is also a child who doesn't get abused. That's a win worth fighting for.
That would be positive. I don’t believe that’s the purpose.

If only there were a program for people who feel powerful over others on a message board.

Yes I know this is out of line,ish.
And no, I’m not saying you or mark are pedophiles. But think about the need for power and how the power is exacted.
Control over another, verses power to help another are totally different leadership styles. Only one allows sick intentions to come out.

Really, theres nothing lunatic about it... A couple weeks back people are out at these pride parades, in several cities, shaking it NAKED in front of kids. Running around buck naked in the streets. Gee I wonder what part of our past history that sounds like?
Nahhhh… you don’t just sound like a lunatic. You’re citing Sherri Tenpenny. That alone should be chaise for an intervention.

If only there were a program for people who feel powerful over others on a message board.

Yes I know this is out of line,ish.
And no, I’m not saying you or mark are pedophiles. But think about the need for power and how the power is exacted.
Control over another, verses power to help another are totally different leadership styles. Only one allows sick intentions to come out.
He’s trying to save your soul from idiocracy. Why? I don’t know, to me you’re a lost cause.

The fact that you guys think you are winning is absolutely fascinating.
It really is, seems pathetic fighting the underprivileged. I call it confirmation bias. But then I look up at the score board. Opps, cooooooonnnfirmed! Winning! Suck it corky.
Lol. Btw, I totally loved corky, who didn’t!

• Angry
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Its become clear to me that liberals are going straight to hell. So have fun at my expense, you will leave the flesh suit you live in and wisdom will be there to carry you through to your destiny. Peace

Because we feel that every US citizen should have a base level of healthcare coverage (like police and fire protection)?

Or is it because we tend to want to live in a society that looks out for each other, cares for each other and respects each other's pursuit of happiness (as long as it doesn't infringe on others happiness of course).

Your God must be a real ****.

Reactions: larsIU
Something I've said before: your brother is way more likely to sexually abuse your child than your priest is. It's sad, but most of this abuse happens in the closest possible quarters.

That said, opposing child sexual trafficking does seem like the kind of thing we can all easily get on board with.

Obviously this is why the politicalization of this is so stupid.

Who the f is pro 'child sexual trafficking'?

What's next do we need a show of hands for who's for the sexualization of the elderly who have late stage dementia?

The fact that there are people who actually believe that an opposing political ideology is secretly pro something this abhorrent and monstrous is just flat out embarrassing and makes me lose my faith in the intelligence of the American citizenry (which yeah, is at an all time low already).

matt-chandler-virtue-signaling.gif

Reactions: mrhighlife
Have a hippy-chick babysitter that used to sit for us when we first moved to Bloomington. She was a Lib, but responsible.

She now works for a child advocacy group that works against trafficking... you know...like old school libs did before the new mantra decided child diddling was actually OK. It's always been her passion.

She saw the movie and told my wife it was great. Said it will help their cause and raise awareness.

It's kinda weird hearing dudes around here dismissing the flick without seeing it, especially when it's not really political.
It’s interesting they just label it as a movie for “trumpturds” when their biases and assumptions are exactly the same emotional reasoning as a Trump supporter. Equally dumb and pathetic.

Someone in the left media room said they need a hit piece on this for whatever reason and everyone falls in line.

I’ll probably see it at some point when it’s free.

Last edited:

What's next do we need a show of hands for who's for the sexualization of the elderly who have late stage dementia?

The fact that there are people who actually believe that an opposing political ideology is secretly pro something this abhorrent and monstrous is just flat out embarrassing and makes me lose my faith in the intelligence of the American citizenry (which yeah, is at an all time low already).
Obviously reasonable and conventional line of thinking.

With that said, you can’t expect a manufactured civil rights movement around gender to have manageable optics. They got the drama they wanted.

That is how they sell it and that is literally never how it turns out.

Reactions: DANC
20th Century Fox had it ready to go in 2018.

Disney buys 20th CF and immediately shelves it. 🤔
And the Dem run FBI has the Epstein Island client list where likely hundreds of children were raped and possibly mutilated yet none are being arrested and the Dems don’t care. Why is that?

It’s interesting they just label it as a movie for “trumpturds” when their biases and assumptions are exactly the same emotional reasoning as a Trump supporter. Equally dumb and pathetic.

Someone in the left media room said they need a hit piece on this for whatever reason and everyone falls in line.

I’ll probably see it at some point when it’s free.
Child trafficking should be as non-partisan as it gets. Yet this flick has been politicized.

Seems like our collective minds are being re-wired to think of politics first about everything, and then use that as a guidepost for further thinking. That’s no thinking at all. We are screwed.

Thank you Big Education.

Reactions: DANC

Yep. For millions of people nuanced thinking is not their strong point,

The idea is to make people who have those feelings less needing to hide them, and instead get treatment
Is there a treatment? I've heard no...not really. Also, no, I won't be googling that from this computer.

Early stage still a go right?

i need to see someone. i just can't let it hang there. feels wrong.

Child trafficking should be as non-partisan as it gets. Yet this flick has been politicized.

Seems like our collective minds are being re-wired to think of politics first about everything, and then use that as a guidepost for further thinking. That’s no thinking at all. We are screwed.

Thank you Big Education.
The word “freedom” in the title is a trigger for some apparently. Irony

For example, Outside Shitter, mentioned Qanon, Trumpturds, then follows with how he had no idea what the movie was about. Ironic for someone who claims to subscribe to the “scientific method.” Sounds like he actually subscribes to the liberal voodoo horse shit method. Parrot MSN, then think about it later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT