ADVERTISEMENT

The sound of freedom.

This is the kind of shit that makes you sound like a lunatic.
Really, theres nothing lunatic about it... A couple weeks back people are out at these pride parades, in several cities, shaking it NAKED in front of kids. Running around buck naked in the streets. Gee I wonder what part of our past history that sounds like?

From The sound of Music
To The sound of Freedom, Briben gang style.

Dough, dough, some foreign kick back dough

Ray, I sniff him like my son

Me, me…. Oh oops I think I just pee’d

Far, Far , how far I’ll go to be a spy

Really, theres nothing lunatic about it... A couple weeks back people are out at these pride parades, in several cities, shaking it NAKED in front of kids. Running around buck naked in the streets. Gee I wonder what part of our past history that sounds like?
People have been getting naked in parades for a long, long time. Maybe you've heard of Mardi Gras?

Reactions: tbone6004
People have been getting naked in parades for a long, long time. Maybe you've heard of Mardi Gras?
How are people supposed to interpret chants like “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children”

The most charitable view is they’re being needlessly antagonistic and playing on fears of Conservative parents.

Or we could take them at their word and trust them when they say they want to groom your kid into a new sexual identity, or worse.

No they weren't.

From what I’ve heard, left wing outlets have attempted to label it as such.

I don’t quite understand why they feel the need to downplay the scourge of child trafficking.
Nothing and No one is down playing child trafficking except for you and your crowds fake outrage. All you care about is "brown people bad. CLOSE THE BOARDERS!" and "the gays are all pedophiles!".

How are people supposed to interpret chants like “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children”

The most charitable view is they’re being needlessly antagonistic and playing on fears of Conservative parents.

Or we could take them at their word and trust them when they say they want to groom your kid into a new sexual identity, or worse.
No, the most charitable view is that they are promising to rid the next generation of the biases of its parents.

The most paranoid view is that they are promising to groom children.

Even the anti-woke Post didn't go that far:

when calling Dems "communists" no longer works like it once did, best to add in "pedophiles" just for good measure.

the new McCarthyism, same as the old McCarthyism.

636292533517071278-MJS-JOE-MCCARTHY-HISTORICAL-ARCHIVE-41155313.JPG

image.jpg

Have a hippy-chick babysitter that used to sit for us when we first moved to Bloomington. She was a Lib, but responsible.

She now works for a child advocacy group that works against trafficking... you know...like old school libs did before the new mantra decided child diddling was actually OK. It's always been her passion.

She saw the movie and told my wife it was great. Said it will help their cause and raise awareness.

It's kinda weird hearing dudes around here dismissing the flick without seeing it, especially when it's not really political.

Have a hippy-chick babysitter that used to sit for us when we first moved to Bloomington. She was a Lib, but responsible.

She now works for a child advocacy group that works against trafficking... you know...like old school libs did before the new mantra decided child diddling was actually OK. It's always been her passion.

She saw the movie and told my wife it was great. Said it will help their cause and raise awareness.

It's kinda weird hearing dudes around here dismissing the flick without seeing it, especially when it's not really political.
Just another day at the Cooler, my friend.

Seems to be a sore subject for Outside Shitter….

That’s not charitable at all. It reinforces the Conservative belief that these people want to alienate kids from their parents.

Which maybe you think is a good thing?

why do conservatives hate freedom?

they've literally fought personal freedom to the death my entire life, and from day one the Declaration Of Independence was signed.

they do certainly love corporations having no rules though.

as for what "Conservatives believe", they are 99% emotion 1% analytical thought, and brain dead stupid enough to believe anything they want to believe, and nothing they don't.

don't shoot the messenger. i've seen it first hand my entire life, as has the US it's entire life.

liberals do stupid sht all the time too, but when so, it's usually out of out and out stupidity.

whereas conservatives are just plain mean, to all but they and their ever shrinking circle.

Have you seen kids at those parades?
I have, I'm praying that they weren't kids though.
I also saw those puppies that were flashed from the tranny in the white house lawn.

Sorry but those were nice boobs and I am predisposed (thanks god) to appreciating nice boobs. Although I haven't seen very many Not nice boobs, (thanks again god, I guess).

Mostly I am just feeling blessed to be able to type BOOBS 3 times now. (Thanks UncleGoat).

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
Nothing and No one is down playing child trafficking except for you and your crowds fake outrage. All you care about is "brown people bad. CLOSE THE BOARDERS!" and "the gays are all pedophiles!".
Exactly what a Brown, Illegal alien, Gay, pedophile, child trafficker would say. Thanks for clarifying.

You really don’t give a damn about kids being trafficked and abused?

Not in the form of a movie sensationalizing the issue. Especially this one. It's being promoted by some as a patriotic movie. WTF does patriotism have to do with child trafficking?

Also, is it a "true story" or based on a true strory? There's a huge difference ..

Last edited:
Reactions: bawlmer
Not in the form of a movie sensationalizing the issue. Especially this one. It's being promoted by some as a patriotic movie. WTF does patriotisn have to do with child trafficking?

Also, is it a "true story" or based on a true strory? There's a huge difference ..
I haven’t watched the movie. Just going by interviews of the people involved.

Bringing child trafficking to the forefront shouldn’t be a political thing.

I certainly don’t believe the Q crap but i believe sexual abuse of children is rampant. I haven’t heard anything about the Q craziness being in this movie.

No, it is some conservatives in this thread accusing dems of supporting pedophilia that is the problem.

No clue what the movie is about but this thread is nothing more than some conservative posters making baseless partisan attacks...like the bs claim of anyone thinking child diddling is ok.

Last edited:
why do conservatives hate freedom?

they've literally fought personal freedom to the death my entire life, and from day one the Declaration Of Independence was signed.

they do certainly love corporations having no rules though.

as for what "Conservatives believe", they are 99% emotion 1% analytical thought, and brain dead stupid enough to believe anything they want to believe, and nothing they don't.

don't shoot the messenger. i've seen it first hand my entire life, as has the US it's entire life.

liberals do stupid sht all the time too, but when so, it's usually out of out and out stupidity.

whereas conservatives are just plain mean, to all but they and their ever shrinking circle.
You are really good at total counter truth. Are you in DC?

Do you carry the same energy when Republicans hold conventions where they proclaim 'We're All Domestic Terrorists'?

Bringing child trafficking to the forefront shouldn’t be a political thing.
but it is . which is just sad.
I certainly don’t believe the Q crap but i believe sexual abuse of children is rampant. I haven’t heard anything about the Q craziness being in this movie.

It's not a Q thing, in a Q thing they would have Obama, Biden, Gates, Fauci and Hillary ripping the faces off of children and drinking the blood after and JFK, jr and Trump would show up and save the day. but not the children. I'm sure that won't be in the film.

Ask DBM, he follows and post Q conspiracy propagators from twitter, he would know.

Reactions: Eppy99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT