ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Renewal Question

bbh_42

Redshirt
Sep 6, 2018
Last year was our first year as ticket holders and we renewed for this coming season. I just received a letter about seat selection and when and how to log in when the time comes. We will try to improve our seats if possible and I get that we will be picking towards the end of the list due to low points but my question is around when the time comes. If we select seats, and someone with more points logs in after us could they bump you from the seats or once you select them are they yours? Second question, once you have seats if you liked them do you get first option to keep them or again, can a person with more points bump you?

We bought our tickets last year very late in the process so it was slim pickings and this is our first time through the process.

Last year was our first year as ticket holders and we renewed for this coming season. I just received a letter about seat selection and when and how to log in when the time comes. We will try to improve our seats if possible and I get that we will be picking towards the end of the list due to low points but my question is around when the time comes. If we select seats, and someone with more points logs in after us could they bump you from the seats or once you select them are they yours? Second question, once you have seats if you liked them do you get first option to keep them or again, can a person with more points bump you?

We bought our tickets last year very late in the process so it was slim pickings and this is our first time through the process.
Once you get seats, they are yours. All the people with higher points choose before you, I assume.

I always choose tickets in the east side. They are usually closer.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure if you renew you can choose to just keep your seats, and you can't get bumped. But I'm not sure because I always try to move up.

Thanks. I know when I hit the renewal it showed us our current seats but then gave us the option to select new. We want to try and improve where we are but if we can't, we were fine with our seats from last year but I figured its probably a good idea to always try to improve if once you have the seats you can keep them once you have them.

Thanks. I know when I hit the renewal it showed us our current seats but then gave us the option to select new. We want to try and improve where we are but if we can't, we were fine with our seats from last year but I figured its probably a good idea to always try to improve if once you have the seats you can keep them once you have them.
Yeah, me too. Although, I think my first year I moved back one row because I forgot to donate to the varsity club. My seats haven't moved much, headed into year 4.

I was able to upgrade 3 season tix to the Hall of Champions. They weren’t available last year.

I’m low on the priority points totem pole so I’m not sure what that says about season ticket sales.

Just got an email that the Tobias Nutrition Center, which I had access to in the past as part of my Varsity Club donation level, now is an additional $500/ticket. :(

I believe they reset the stadium seating in 2022. Seats were good for 4 yrs. That means another reseating should take place for the 2026 season.
I have 8 tickets in my group and we have not tried to move (we love our 50 yd line seats)

Just got an email that the Tobias Nutrition Center, which I had access to in the past as part of my Varsity Club donation level, now is an additional $500/ticket. :(
I got the same notice - $62.50 for food & drink (food had better be outstanding). I will pass!!

I believe they reset the stadium seating in 2022. Seats were good for 4 yrs. That means another reseating should take place for the 2026 season.
I have 8 tickets in my group and we have not tried to move (we love our 50 yd line seats)
Thanks. That helps and is part of what I was wondering if things get reset from time to time. We are in Section 109 so we were looking to try and either move more towards the center or downward. We like being on the Press Box side so not really interested on the East side of the stadium.

I got the same notice - $62.50 for food & drink (food had better be outstanding). I will pass!!
I've only been in the Nutrition Center once in 2021 and I don't recall the food options, what were they last year?

I'm going to miss the Rooftop at the Rock seats (although I hope they put something else up there). Just having easy access to included soft drinks & a semi-private bathroom was worth it to me.

Reactions: red hornet
I've only been in the Nutrition Center once in 2021 and I don't recall the food options, what were they last year?

I'm going to miss the Rooftop at the Rock seats (although I hope they put something else up there). Just having easy access to included soft drinks & a semi-private bathroom was worth it to me.
I did not visit the Nutrition Center last season. The few times I have in past years it has always been packed (new pricing should cure that problem). Food at our tailgate has always been better than the food at Nutrition Center.

Once you get seats, they are yours. All the people with higher points choose before you, I assume.

I always choose tickets in the east side. They are usually closer.
Last year we moved down to row 8 on the aisle which is actually row two in our section due to the curve of the stadium. We received a call that those seats were supposed to be reserved by the athletic department. They moved us up to row 10 (4) also on the aisle and gave us the choice of two free tickets to any game. We chose tickets to the UL game at LOS.

This year, because we placed an early deposit for our season tickets, they have given us two free tickets for two games. We picked Nebraska and Michigan.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Keep the donations (whatever they are) up. Non cume drives the bus.

So seat selection starts tomorrow and runs through next Tuesday 5/14. How many are actually selecting seats vs just opting to keep last year's seats?

So seat selection starts tomorrow and runs through next Tuesday 5/14. How many are actually selecting seats vs just opting to keep last year's seats?
I'm re-selecting. I think I was in row 40 or so last year. I'm also very low on the points grid. Bottom 20% I think.

I’m re-selecting, just because I got bumped one row down from our favorite seats we had for a few years. I want our seats back - lol.

I’m really curious to see how season ticket sales go. I want to say I saw where you couldn’t buy tailgate parking for the season without season tix. I don’t know how many people literally only bought the grass lot party pass, but if they have to buy tickets to be able to maybe we’ll get a more full stadium.

I’m really curious to see how season ticket sales go. I want to say I saw where you couldn’t buy tailgate parking for the season without season tix. I don’t know how many people literally only bought the grass lot party pass, but if they have to buy tickets to be able to maybe we’ll get a more full stadium.
You do need to buy season tickets to purchase parking pass. Unfortunately that doesn’t keep a season ticket holder to purchase a parking pass for a friend.
Plus it doesn’t mean they will attend games

Keeping same seats (8) as last couple of years. Not looking forward to the complete reseating which is suppose to happen in 2026

You may have saw this already, but Dolson said in an interview season tickets were up 10% so far.

Reactions: red hornet and TMFT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT