ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Prediction Thread - INDIANA vs o-h-i-o $tate

I want to say it will be OSU 24 and IU 9 but I can't be sure IU offense won't give up a couple of scores.

Reactions: TomEric4756
Speculation with you transposing your feelings into the locker room or based on some facts or quotes?
Based on track record and a 5- year history with this staff. All the fist pumps and LEO’s in the world won’t save this bunch. Stick a fork in them. They are done.

Reactions: Hoosierific
45-10 OSU No, after thinking about it a little more, I think our defense will hold them to 40 points or less. Don't know how we will score though, no mojo on offense. I'll stay with 10 pts.

Last edited:
Based on track record and a 5- year history with this staff. All the fist pumps and LEO’s in the world won’t save this bunch. Stick a fork in them. They are done.

So, in other words, you have NO article to quote, NO clip to post, NO tweet to retweet. You have NOTHING but your negative attitude on which to base your dire outlook and your assertion that Allen has "lost" this team.

So, in other words, you have NO article to quote, NO clip to post, NO tweet to retweet. You have NOTHING but your negative attitude on which to base your dire outlook and your assertion that Allen has "lost" this team.
When you’ve watched the same exact scenario decades running with IU, you know it when you see it. This group has packed it in.

I bought tickets before the season started so the wife and I are going to make the seven hour drive Saturday. I’m sure I’ll regret it.

Ohio State 38
Indiana 10

When you’ve watched the same exact scenario decades running with IU, you know it when you see it. This group has packed it in.
Don't know what games you are watching, but the IU Defense hasn't packed anything in and they don't look anything like the decades of IU defense that I have watched. The Offense hasn't really "unpacked" for the season yet, so hoping they can get something going down the stretch.

I understand your frustration since we were all expecting more this season, but this is still not the same decades of IU football that we have all watched. We also haven't arrived yet, so have to earn everything and need to perform on all three phases to continue to move forward. Having a competent Offense would help in that regard.

I bought tickets before the season started so the wife and I are going to make the seven hour drive Saturday. I’m sure I’ll regret it.

Ohio State 38
Indiana 10

Game days are still great!

But unfortunately OSU takes this one. The defense keeps us in it for awhile, but after the uncountable 3 and outs and TOs, they start to fall apart.

OSU 41 - IU 9

I think OSU is better than Penn State, and they shut us out. I hope I'm wrong.
I usually don't post on these types, but I'm going 31-0 sou on this one. And I will be there.
Now that would be a long game, don’t you think? Throw in dark and cool and I think I would invest in a fanny cushion. Aluminum benches start to talk back midway through that third quarter without a score. Once fleeting thoughts of a comfortable bed back home become harder to dismiss. IU needs to keep it more interesting than a zero score.

Now that would be a long game, don’t you think? Throw in dark and cool and I think I would invest in a fanny cushion. Aluminum benches start to talk back midway through that third quarter without a score. Once fleeting thoughts of a comfortable bed back home become harder to dismiss. IU needs to keep it more interesting than a zero score.
Indeed. I dunno how much of that my wife will handle.

Don't know what games you are watching, but the IU Defense hasn't packed anything in and they don't look anything like the decades of IU defense that I have watched. The Offense hasn't really "unpacked" for the season yet, so hoping they can get something going down the stretch.

I understand your frustration since we were all expecting more this season, but this is still not the same decades of IU football that we have all watched. We also haven't arrived yet, so have to earn everything and need to perform on all three phases to continue to move forward. Having a competent Offense would help in that regard.
Big Red and FK are the resident bi-polars here. Ahia likely wins and maybe by a lot but there is not visible or chronicled evidence that TA has "lost" this team.

They have fallen to four teams ranked nine and above. They have significant injuries.

Plenty of reasons for the team to be down but TA is not one of them.

unless the offense flips a serious switch:
OSU - 28
IU - 10

I do think the D plays well and offense will stay on the field long enough to keep the OSU score relatively down.

unless the offense flips a serious switch:
OSU - 28
IU - 10

I do think the D plays well and offense will stay on the field long enough to keep the OSU score relatively down.

I think you're correct here. In the right neighborhood score wise...

We gotta find a way on offense...to generate points...

I think you're correct here. In the right neighborhood score wise...

We gotta find a way on offense...to generate points...
All I know that, against my better judgment, Mrs TMFT and I have started getting into our keg of Railsplitter already ahead of our backyard tailgate with the game on the projector outside in anticipation of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT