ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL is rigged

Just horrific officiating at the end of the Colts game today. Colts and Hoosiers get some of the worst calls against them every week.
The officials are definitely incompetent but I don't think they favor one team over the other. If they would just stop throwing so many flags, let the players decide the game on the field the game would be so much better. The best officials are seen and not heard. Too many flags, too many further reviews.

Reactions: Wiedersehen
The officials are definitely incompetent but I don't think they favor one team over the other. If they would just stop throwing so many flags, let the players decide the game on the field the game would be so much better. The best officials are seen and not heard.
Letting the players decide on the field generally still means favoring one teams players over another teams players.

The officials are definitely incompetent but I don't think they favor one team over the other. If they would just stop throwing so many flags, let the players decide the game on the field the game would be so much better. The best officials are seen and not heard. Too many flags, too many further reviews.
Holding can be called on nearly every play. Call ‘em all or don’t call it unless someone is hauled down.

Well, I don’t know specifically, what calls or types of calls that you are irritated about, but for example, on a pass interference, call, if you say “let the players on the field decide the game“ but one player has their hands all over the other player thereby Breaking the rules then whether the official throws the flag or doesn’t favors one team over the other. If one player is playing by the rules, and the other player is breaking the rules then that’s not letting the players decide it on the field.

Well, I don’t know specifically, what calls or types of calls that you are irritated about, but for example, on a pass interference, call, if you say “let the players on the field decide the game“ but one player has their hands all over the other player thereby Breaking the rules then whether the official throws the flag or doesn’t favors one team over the other. If one player is playing by the rules, and the other player is breaking the rules then that’s not letting the players decide it on the field.
They should call the game the same for both teams. Not favor one over the other. If my opponent is getting calls in their favor. I expect to get the same calls in my favor.

Maybe you should have watched the end of the Colts game.

They should call the game the same for both teams. Not favor one over the other. If my opponent is getting calls in their favor. I expect to get the same calls in my favor.
Fair. But generally the bias of you being a fan of one team over the other creates a bias.

What sport isnt rigged these days? Vegas has a hold on everything! There is no way to call every game consistently! The calls at the end of the Colts game today are when the refs usually swallow their whistles!
That illegal contact was bs! But is just wasnt that call! They gave the Browns points on 2-3 other possessions too! That illegal man downfield they called then talked about it for 10 seconds and then waived it off putting the Browns back in FG position, and then they threw Hold call against the Colts 10 seconds after the play ended pushing them out of fg range! I’m so fed up with the WWNFL, that Im probly gonna not renew my season tickets that Ive had since 84! Im done spending my hard earned $$$ on a bad product!

Reactions: IU73 and jsenleo
We all know about the IHSAA and their referee troubles. Less people doing it, less people getting promoted. Smaller pond to promote from.

Just horrific officiating at the end of the Colts game today. Colts and Hoosiers get some of the worst calls against them every week.
I would love to see a replay on the fumble that shows the fumble and the holding. There is at least a chance the fumble happened before the hold.

There isn't an NBA player that could have come down in the end zone with the PI ball. But the league will find a way to justify it.

What sport isnt rigged these days? Vegas has a hold on everything! There is no way to call every game consistently! The calls at the end of the Colts game today are when the refs usually swallow their whistles!
That illegal contact was bs! But is just wasnt that call! They gave the Browns points on 2-3 other possessions too! That illegal man downfield they called then talked about it for 10 seconds and then waived it off putting the Browns back in FG position, and then they threw Hold call against the Colts 10 seconds after the play ended pushing them out of fg range! I’m so fed up with the WWNFL, that Im probly gonna not renew my season tickets that Ive had since 84! Im done spending my hard earned $$$ on a bad product!
Just for the record, the Browns have been victimized by more bad calls than most teams. Earlier this year, for example, they had a 50 yard TD called back when they said the receiver stepped out of bounds. That call isn't reviewable. Replays showed he was one foot in when the flag was tossed. He was never close to OB. So it happens to everyone. Quit crying. Maybe it is time for the Browns to get lucky. Without our best running back, Nick Chubb, and now with our 3rd starting QB, we deserve some breaks.

Just for the record, the Browns have been victimized by more bad calls than most teams. Earlier this year, for example, they had a 50 yard TD called back when they said the receiver stepped out of bounds. That call isn't reviewable. Replays showed he was one foot in when the flag was tossed. He was never close to OB. So it happens to everyone. Quit crying. Maybe it is time for the Browns to get lucky. Without our best running back, Nick Chubb, and now with our 3rd starting QB, we deserve some breaks.
On board with everything you say!!! LOL

Reactions: Rotonda Jim
The Brownies dont deserve sht! Especially after signing that scumbag Watson to a $250mil contract! The guy should be giving rubntugs in prison, and he would be if he weren’t a rich highprofile athlete! Have fun falling to 3rd or last in your division once again!

Reactions: baileyiu
The Brownies dont deserve sht! Especially after signing that scumbag Watson to a $250mil contract! The guy should be giving rubntugs in prison, and he would be if he weren’t a rich highprofile athlete! Have fun falling to 3rd or last in your division once again!
So sir, why the profanity? Why can't we have a respectful back and forth like civilized people? I agree that Watson made a lot of mistakes but he settled all of them legally. Should we now double his sentence by prohibiting him from being employed? I can separate the man's character from his job performance and for the Browns, yes, he has been terrible, but for Houston he was tremendous. He reminds me of Trump, horrible character but beloved by many. It makes no sense does it, unless the guy wins for you, your team or your cause.

Take a pill LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT