ADVERTISEMENT

The Last Time Our Record vs The Big 10 Was This Bad Over 2 Seasons

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
If we lose to Michigan St and Purdue in the next couple of weeks, we'll be 1-17 vs the Big 10 the last 2 seasons. The last time our record vs conference opponents was this bad over that amount of time was Bill Mallory's last 2 years in Bloomington, when we went 1-15.

Yet the IndyStar said Bazelak was going to start, I hope this is just a misleading story or Bell needs to be fired and the way coach Allen reacts to Bell I think he will be gone because he has killed the defense not coach Allen.

If Dexter doesn't start I am going to be very upset and so will coach Allen after seeing how Dexter did against OSU. If Bell starts Bazelak the game will be ugly especially with the weather. I know Bell thinks he can tear apart MSU but I doubt he will. Williams could if he has been practicing with the #1s between his runs and his passing. If Bell is cheating Dexter out of working with #1s I will be glad he will get fired by coach Allen after this season. Coach Allen is sick of all the 3 and outs and that is Bazelak while Williams is the QB that can extend series.

Reactions: grammy2
Yet the IndyStar said Bazelak was going to start, I hope this is just a misleading story or Bell needs to be fired and the way coach Allen reacts to Bell I think he will be gone because he has killed the defense not coach Allen.

If Dexter doesn't start I am going to be very upset and so will coach Allen after seeing how Dexter did against OSU. If Bell starts Bazelak the game will be ugly especially with the weather. I know Bell thinks he can tear apart MSU but I doubt he will. Williams could if he has been practicing with the #1s between his runs and his passing. If Bell is cheating Dexter out of working with #1s I will be glad he will get fired by coach Allen after this season. Coach Allen is sick of all the 3 and outs and that is Bazelak while Williams is the QB that can extend series.
Coach Allen may indeed be tired of all the three and outs. I’m sure he is. I think everyone on here is as well. He’s the head coach, period. If he wants Williams, he needs to tell Bell to start Williams. It’s not hard.

I’m also tired of watching poor tackling, our experienced defensive secondary getting burned repeatedly, players being out of position, disorganization before the snap, etc etc.. That stuff has nothing to do with Bell. It’s not Bell’s fault that tackling fundamentals are lacking and our secondary is out of position and unable to cover. Our pass rush is zilch.

This program is a mess right now. There is plenty of blame to go around. Who plays quarterback is one issue out of 100 right now.

Can't believe we have to debate on who the starter should still be after a 6-19 effort last week. Not to mention a 14 point total average last 2 weeks which will not get it done.

Reactions: bang63

If Coach Allen believes Dexter is the best guy to lead us, he’ll start. That’s how it works and always has. The notion that CTA isn’t the final decision maker on this isn’t realistic in any way.

Reactions: bang63 and kmathum
Unbelievable, given the recent recruiting (rankings at least) and the awful rebuilding years we've had with some of the coaches since then.

The nebraska and rutgers games were really inexcusable.
Maryland was brutal too losing after we knocked their starting QB out. I think we led by 10 at start of 4th quarter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT