ADVERTISEMENT

The juice died

What if he left a letter?!!! A tell all WOOOOHOOOOOOO
Didn't he already do that?

content

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
What if he left a letter?!!! A tell all WOOOOHOOOOOOO
Was just listening to Chicago sports radio in the car (can't find my phone to listen to podcasts).

Kap was saying he knew a guy that was good golfing buddies with OJ and he had a text from him saying "yeah, I did it." But that he was never going to turn it over.

Kap's partner (Hood?) was saying OJ got on Twitter in the last few years and was offering some pretty hot, on-the-money NFL takes. Damn, wish I would have known that.

frustrated oj simpson GIF

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Had the OJ case happened in 2020....would white shitlib chicks side with:
  1. The black man being unfairly railroaded by the LA police, or
  2. The MeToo victim of domestic abuse
I kinda think modern, BLM-supporting, self-hating, white shitlib chicks would think Nicole was "privileged", and had it coming.
HOT TAKE ALERT!!!

I'm not gonna lie. When I heard he died of cancer I told my wife, "Cancer has denied doing it".
I need some advice. I would like to read the Bible and not religious. I am somewhat familiar with the history of the Levant at that time. I would like to be able to put things in the historical context (all the various empires-Babylonians, Egyptians, Assyrians etc etc). Should I read the King James Version or is there a notated presentation that would help me keep track of time and setting. Thanks for any advice you have.

I need some advice. I would like to read the Bible and not religious. I am somewhat familiar with the history of the Levant at that time. I would like to be able to put things in the historical context (all the various empires-Babylonians, Egyptians, Assyrians etc etc). Should I read the King James Version or is there a notated presentation that would help me keep track of time and setting. Thanks for any advice you have.
I've been reading this, off and on:

I kinda think modern, BLM-supporting, self-hating, white shitlib chicks would think Nicole was "privileged", and had it coming.
Why are you so juvenile? Have you ever considered why you sound like a ridiculous teenager hiding in Mommy’s basement?

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Sorry, we only provide pregnancy advice.

Even though Oj was a scumbag, I hate seeing anyone dying of the C word! Cancer effn sucks!

Speaking of OJ, I know someone who had an encounter with OJ and his sketchy crew down in a Miami night club a few years ago. He wanted to hook up with her because she reminded him so much of Nicole, even though he was half her age. Which she does kinda resemble Nicole Brown Simpson looks wise. Luckily, her and her friends were able to escape that club before anything bad happened!

I would suggest the NIV or the NASB Bibles with the latter preferred because it is closer to the original language. The NIV though readable in this modern era is a partial paraphrase. Start with the Gospel of John, then Luke, then Acts.

Last edited:
I would suggest the NIV or the NASB Bibles with the latter preferred because it is closer to the original language. The NIV though readable in this modern area is a partial paraphrase. Start with the Gospel of John, then Luke, then Acts.
Thanks-much appreciated.

Remember, OJ was a cold-blooded murderer but acquittal was the right move because racism.

So damn over these Democrats.

So damn over your daily ridiculous nonsense. Do you have an alert set so anytime someone says something stupid you can post it here? Or more likely, all you see is stupid stuff.

So damn over your daily ridiculous nonsense. Do you have an alert set so anytime someone says something stupid you can post it here? Or more likely, all you see is stupid stuff.
Who’s gonna tell her?

dumb

Reactions: zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT