ADVERTISEMENT

The Brady Bunch...

The issue for Vid seems to be the for-profit pharma making bank off of the people lining up for shots.

But that also seems to be the health care system you want, right? Pure capitalism-driven. None of that socialized medicine crap. Right? So you are complaining about the system that you also demand not be changed?

I’m all for embracing technology and the good use of technology. Having the general public rolling through Walgreens for some random a-hole to give them shots for profit is not that.

Having little kids out of school for extending periods of time while wearing masks is not good science.

That’s the problem with you science nerds is that you rarely see the big picture. You think your hours in your little lab always produce the answer then you need to push that answer onto everyone else backed by your degrees and research hours. Throw in some obviously shady pharma money and narratives and wonder why everyone responds with piss off.
Why trump F’d up letting fauci talk. We shouldn’t even know the name fauci

Why trump F’d up letting fauci talk. We shouldn’t even know the name fauci
No doubt Fauci talked too much. But I don’t Blame Trump entirely. Fauci acted like he was his own branch of government. I kinda had the impression tin 2020 that Fauci viewed the pandemic as a science fair project and we were the lab rats. I think my view has been confirmed.

Reactions: jet812
It’s very possible I couldn’t pull 38 at this point. North of 50 has proven a disaster. I should have been nicer to my stoker. Now I need way more money than I have
Hmmmmm…dick stop working or do do in your underwear? I think they have a pill for both of those.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
@mcmurtry66 I’ll make you feel better. 10 of us (college buddies) were hanging out last weekend. I had on a knee brace and glasses because I’m old as dirt now. I looked like an overweight dying giraffe. It’s terrible.

The only good news is Bitcoin. I was wearing a Bitcoin shirt because someone has to educate the world of the evils of fiat f#cks. A quick side story. I was playing poker and some old dude pretends to not know what Bitcoin is, but magically within 60 seconds quotes Buffett calling it rat poison. I hope that old f#ck chokes on jello at the nursing home. What an ass.

Anyway, back to my main point. We’re all sober and I get the typical eye rolls. After we’re all 6 (probably closer to 12) drinks deep, one by one, they start asking questions about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is that chubby cute girl that everyone loves deep down.

Last edited:
@mcmurtry66 I’ll make you feel better. 10 of us college buddies were hanging out last weekend. I had on a knee brace and glasses because I’m old as dirt now. I looked like an overweight dying giraffe. It’s terrible.

The only good news is Bitcoin. I was wearing a Bitcoin shirt because someone has to educate the world of the evils of fiat f#cks. A quick side story. I was playing poker and some old dude pretends to not know what Bitcoin is, but magically within 60 seconds quotes Buffett calling it rat poison. I hope that old f#ck chokes on jello at the nursing home. What an ass.

Anyway, back to my main point. We’re all sober and I get the typical eye rolls. After we’re all 6 (probably closer to 12) drinks deep, one by one, they start asking questions about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is that chubby cute girl that everyone loves deep down.
But only after those 12 drinks. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT