ADVERTISEMENT

The birth of the OTF............................

Crap... I put effort into a reply... complete with HLA...

and I get nothing... but Kookie comes in with a tear in his little eye and you're all hugs and kisses over him...

I see how you are...

You started the longest subthread under my post.

It was a wonderful post. I heart you. I'm going to get Stunnedmonkey out of the cellar to dance for you. BTW, I love the HLA tonsil hockey kisses. It was a very noble post Sir CJ the not so brilliant as IUT.

You're his little redheaded stepbrother, he hates you

and tattles to the teacher also.

Hay! No reply for me, or Tunk, or former Poster, or the whole demm

board? WTF? Have you no shame?

Bravo!!! Very good post, probably your best. One disagreement though

about your nickname IUT the Brillant. Not sure brillant is the term I'd use. Maybe you should switch to IUT the Goat screwer. VBG!

S'ok with me, so long as it's'ok with you . . . BTW

what're you doing out of jail. Last I heard, the speculation was the IRS had you scrubbin dishes in the tax deadbeats prison.

Or was that a complete fabrication? And if it is a complete fabrication, WTF have you been?

He has been offering to sell his body

to make rent payments. Unfortunately, it took a lot longer than he had planned. Fortunately, a guy from the Virginia area who is also a big IU fan decided to give him a break and paid his rent for him. But he did go back to Virginia with a big smile on his face!

little known fact is that

I was a "founding father" of the OTF...

not the first to sign or the biggest to sign, but if there was a declaration of OTFness I would be on it...

yes i am gloating

Reactions: MillerTime
You gleeking fen-sucked dewberry. I knew you had it on (I mean, in)

..you.

And here I had thought you had lost the magic. Just like that Vegas doofus who was mauled by his tiger or lion or Liger or whatever.

I'm still laughing heartily. Best laugh in months. The Bonds and Fleetwoods would be proud.

Well, well done.

ADVERTISEMENT