ADVERTISEMENT

The birth of the OTF............................

IUT

Trailer Town. Lot 13
Aug 28, 2001
And Peegs said: Let there be mirth and frivolity, just not on this board.

Peegs then turned to his right and said to Sir Aruss "Go forth across the kingdom and scour the land for idiots and perverts which I shall put into a new fiefdom I shall call the OTF thereby raising the collective IQ of the rest of the kingdom."

And on that day Sir Aruss set out with his trusty squire etecnifibre to collect every worthy imbecile and degenerate in the kingdom as charged by his king.

Aruss rode deep into the dark forest of rivals before coming into a clearing where stood two men engaged in a heated aurguement. "Tell me you wouldn't 69 with Pat Keady if it meant a whole weekend of sex with Jennifer Anniston and Ashly Jud!" Yelled the first man. "No f***ing way!" replied the second Sir Aruss approached both upon hearing this exchange. He then turned to Peegster #1 and said "You sir, are a pervert" and then, turning to #2, said "and you sir are a moron".

"I am Sir Aruss of the freeboard". "My lord." both replied as they knelt down. "Rise good Peegsters" said Aruss. He then turned to Peegster #1. "What is your name?" "dolfingus my lord" replied the Peegster. "and yours?" said Aruss turning to the idiot Peegster. "CF** my lord." replied the moron.

"I have been charged by my king to collect sexual predators and retards and bring them to a new fiefdom across the fire wall. Won't you join me?" "We would be honored" both replied.

The three soon came upon two women laughing heartily at a man who had taken his shirt off in an effort to impress the two wenches. They were soon joined by two of their friends who joined in the laughter. Soon all four walked away looking over their shoulders still laughing and and saying such things as "loser" and "geek".

Intrigued, The three Knights walked over to the man. "What is your name sir?" Asked Sir Aruss. "I am called tunk" replied the man. "tunk", Sir Aruss began, "you are perhaps they biggest loser in the kingdom except for maybe this guy" Aruss said Motioning to Sir CF**. "Will you join me in the new fiefdom across the fire wall?" "Are there chicks there?" asked tunk. "What do you care?" replied Aruss. "good point" said tunk.

"You are now Sir tunk. Rise sir knight." "Give me one second to let my erection subside." "But Sir Knight, those women laughed at you." "Yeah but they were the first chicks to talk to me all year."

The four men then continued their search though the forest of rivals. Suddenly they happened upon a young man in strange attire. "Where are you from sir?" asked Aruss. I am from the land of Bobcat replied the man. He then began to strike poses in a way that made the four men slightly uncomfortable. "What is your name?" asked Aruss. "I am Stunnedmonkey of Bobcat" replied the man. "If you agree to stop doing that, said Aruss, you can join us in our journey to the new realm beyond the fire wall."

Stunnedmonkey of Bobcat then became Stunnedmonkey of the OTF albeit a little sexually repressed now.

The men, now five in all, had resumed the search through the forest of rivals when they came across a man standing in the middle of a patch of goldenrod. "What is your name?" asked Sir Aruss. The man said nothing. "Where are you from?" asked Sir Aruss. Still the man said nothing. "He looks in distress" said Sir tunk noticing a tear running down the man's cheek. "Can you move"? asked Sir CF** The man shook his head no and pointed to an empty big gulp cup of ye olde fountain cola.

"I've seen this before men" said Aruss "RUN!" But before the men could take a step they heard an ear splitting explosion and were engulfed in a storm so foul that any other men would have succumed.

After spending the next three days washing and looking for pieces of the mysterious man in the goldenrod patch they resumed their search.

They wondered into a village with odd looking huts and strange smells. "this is where I was raised" said sir tunk. Me too said Sir StunnedMonkey "It is called 'trailer town". Sir tunk then walked over and blew through the hanging goat bladder alerting all the residents and summoning them to the club house where the five Knights were.

All agreed to join the journey and it was an illustrious group. The Big Lebowski, The Little Lebowski, Harrumph, TimmyMac, Basil Fawlty, DougS, univee2, IUT the brilliant, DJ88, Clubjockey the not quite so brilliant as IUT, and some wench they called Peach. We are honored to be knights of your realm Sir Aruss, said The Big Lebowski, but we in trailer town have heavy hearts this day. BigRedSpec set out to forage for food days ago and has not returned. We fear the worst as this is allergy season and he has but fountain drink to nourish him.

After the Knights all left trailer town, they brought the wench along for their own amusement plus, word came to Sir Aruss of a large gathering of dumasses and sickos in the capital of the new fiefdom. The knights hurried back to find losers of all shapes and sizes begging to be a part of the new realm.

There was Kref, drawer of pictures, CapHoosier, smoker of roots, billydjr90, finder of HLA, UTFO, getter of the shine box, mac624, butcherer of the english language, HoosierGrandaddy, poster of much hotness, SuperHoosier, object of much ridicule, HoosierinATL(who is really into our wench), Sopecreek, JoeyFalk, Sarcastic Mike, Schwagnasty, Augie1, Yamar, OhioGuy, fiessoption, GOIU, Logan13, Chad, Mr. Charlie, and anyone else your humble narrator forgot.

These men, along with the two court eunics rolotomasi and RumblinBumblinStumblin, formed a society of posters who's heroic and noble deeds would influence generations to come. Their great great great grandchildren would know of such things as dog balls, Gary Puckett tumble weeds, goat sex, HLA, picking scabs off of ones penis, making fun of retarded people, vomiting and in the case of Sir Bligedy, very very small wee wees.

Some say the OTF is just a myth. Perhaps but one thing is for sure readers, when ever you find something so repulsive it makes you gag and you just can't WAIT to post it, the OTF will be there in your heart.

This post was edited on 7/28 1:52 PM by IUTif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 7/28 1:54 PM by IUTif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 7/29 12:06 PM by IUTif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 7/29 12:07 PM by IUTif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 7/29 3:09 PM by IUTif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

It's spelled "imbecile."

Nice work. I'd like to hear more tales of this exploding man, but the Qdoba chicken mole burrito I had for lunch is pounding me pretty hard.

Regards.

Best milestone ever.

I laughed, I cried, I spit coke on my mouse.

Just one thing to say about this

Too much IUT.

Very nicely done....glad to be part of the losers!

Puff puff give...

Gimme some of dat endo...'cause you must've been high.

Nice effort, and I am honored.

Pin dat.

HG, do you have pics of this "Ashly Jud" he speaks of? vbg**

ss
This post was edited on 7/28 1:54 PM by billydjr90if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I almost stopped reading at forgot.

The 2nd to last paragraph was good, the rest drivel. Tough love.

Golf claps for you. And that finger point thing Hollywood style that says "keep doing that voodoo that you do so well."

How is that Qodoba place?

There's one coming to my town soon. For some stupid reason, they put it 3 doors down from the most popular Mexican restaurant in town.

I did for the first year of marriage.

Now I'm pretty swell with it. I don't get too rowled up about it.

I thought I did, but I must have succumed to the emty arguement that

all juds look alike. The only dumasses who believe that must be eunics.

I feel like such an embicile. I hope my gradchildren don't find out.

It gives you the chit's and you

can't eat it sober without puking.

Doba is hands down better.

ahem...

And as the peasants went about their daily drudgery in the fields, a brave knight rode into their midst and proclaimed himself to be Sir IUT the Brilliant.

“Lo!” said Sir IUT the Brilliant to the peasants; “I have come in search of the holy HLA! Have you seen this thing of which I speak?”

And the peasants did reply “HLA? No… sorry… now let us get back to our drudgery as we are on the clock and cannot be bothered with your foolishness. And anyway, what is this HLA thing? And why do you have that rather shocked looking lamb in your lap?”

“The Holy HLA is the greatest prize in the Universe!” Replied Sir IUT the Brilliant, “Ever since I was a lad in the service of the nuns at the convent of Saint Tammy of the strap-ons I’ve known that this shall be my quest… to find the Holy HLA!… and the lamb is for comfort… the road is long and lonely and a knight has certain needs… you understand. He’s shocked because this is his second day out… anyway… So, you have seen no Holy HLA?”

“No” said the peasants who returned to their drudgery…

And so Sir IUT the Brilliant rode fourth in search of the holy HLA…

Well done, sir…

This post was edited on 7/28 2:09 PM by clubjockeyif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

You mean THIS Robert MacNamara?

jessica_biel.jpg

Sir IUT the Brilliant (or is that Brillo?) the OTF Lady of the Spoon

Salutes Thee! Well done, varlet!
spoon2bb3sf.jpg

That's the best poster I've ever seen.

I'd like to be in a big sweaty heap with all of them.

I'm thinking about hangin' it in my garage

and see how long that lasts! Think the wife will get the hint?

I'm on the floor crying!

Jeebus, that's a materpiece. No other words.

You're one in a million, IUT.

Sorry, my bad.

I did,t forget you or goat little fella.

ADVERTISEMENT