ADVERTISEMENT

The Bell Has Been Rung

BusdriverE

Junior
Dec 16, 2018
Signifying that our All-American’s back is much better and TJD is playing as such. He is playing like not only an AA but sr who is realizing that this is his last go around in the B10. Many a game has he not played with a sustained sense of intensity or effort, but if these last two games are any indication, he has awoken and today will try once again to impose his will yet again. I woke up in northern Indiana to find a coating of almost 2 inches of snow and along with MSU coming to AH, was thinking about this now feels like B10 season, a must win at home, the team (or least TJD) hitting their stride. Let’s see if they can keep it up
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: 76-1
Signifying that our All-American’s back is much better and TJD is playing as such. He is playing like not only an AA but sr who is realizing that this is his last go around in the B10. Many a game has he not played with a sustained sense of intensity or effort, but if these last two games are any indication, he has awoken and today will try once again to impose his will yet again. I woke up in northern Indiana to find a coating of almost 2 inches of snow and along with MSU coming to AH, was thinking about this now feels like B10 season, a must win at home, the team (or least TJD) hitting their stride. Let’s see if they can keep it up
Go Hoosiers!
I’m interested to see if JG can carry on making an impact with some intense but controlled play. Especially if TJD is getting as much attention as many of us think he will.
Also got to manage Hoggard somehow. He is capable of being explosive on the rim attacks as well as from the “3” zone.

this is his last go around in the B10.
I’m fairly certain his outlook hasn’t changed at all. He will play college ball again next year because the NIL will be greater than anything he can earn in a professional league.

Last edited:
I’m fairly certain nobody here cares what you think
You should. I told IU fans what was going to happen last year when they were concerned about losing TJD to the NBA, and I’m reassuring IU fans that it will likely happen again.

This is one of the positive results of NIL. Borderline pros will choose to stay in school because they can make more money.

You should. I told IU fans what was going to happen last year when they were concerned about losing TJD to the NBA, and I’m reassuring IU fans that it will likely happen again.

This is one of the positive results of NIL. Borderline pros will choose to stay in school because they can make more money.
99.9% here don’t care what any PUker thinks

I calls em like I seez em regardless of jersey and Toby here absolutely posted his belief that TJD would get the deal and stay this season.

Some did not agree.

Next year is an interesting situation as he is likely to land in the bottom third of the first round. IU can certainly come up with that $$ and more, but getting started on the pension, getting the full-time development he needs, not having to go to class in the snow and study, hell he might just be tired of playing college ball.

I would not say it is "likely", but it is certainly a possibility.

Reactions: 8Stars5Banners
I calls em like I seez em regardless of jersey and Toby here absolutely posted his belief that TJD would get the deal and stay this season.

Some did not agree.

Next year is an interesting situation as he is likely to land in the bottom third of the first round. IU can certainly come up with that $$ and more, but getting started on the pension, getting the full-time development he needs, not having to go to class in the snow and study, hell he might just be tired of playing college ball.

I would not say it is "likely", but it is certainly a possibility.
I appreciate the acknowledgment.

If TJD is a first rounder, he goes. However, he either needs to become more skilled or just go all out in Dennis Rodman style. He is one of the better athletes I have ever seen. If he decides that every rebound is his, he would be an NBA HOFer.

I appreciate the acknowledgment.

If TJD is a first rounder, he goes. However, he either needs to become more skilled or just go all out in Dennis Rodman style. He is one of the better athletes I have ever seen. If he decides that every rebound is his, he would be an NBA HOFer.
We all know he will have to play the 4 and perhaps the 3, but he can do neither without both hands and a mid-range shot (that goes in). NCAA ball does not allow for the time needed to get that done (for him). The NBA coaching will get that done (if it is possible).

He loves IU, his brother will be there next year and he can go to every FB game and he can get equal money. Three reasons to stay. Just as many to leave. I don't know him personally so can't speculate.

We all know he will have to play the 4 and perhaps the 3, but he can do neither without both hands and a mid-range shot (that goes in). NCAA ball does not allow for the time needed to get that done (for him). The NBA coaching will get that done (if it is possible).

He loves IU, his brother will be there next year and he can go to every FB game and he can get equal money. Three reasons to stay. Just as many to leave. I don't know him personally so can't speculate.
Rodman couldn’t hit Bucket No. 1 if Ringmaster Ned spotted him, and he’s a HoFer. TJD can actually put the jam in the jar from inside 3 feet, and he’s every bit the athlete Rodman was a a few inches taller.

Rodman couldn’t hit Bucket No. 1 if Ringmaster Ned spotted him, and he’s a HoFer. TJD can actually put the jam in the jar from inside 3 feet, and he’s every bit the athlete Rodman was a a few inches taller.
He is not as much of a junk yard dog as DR.

Suburban kids today....

Reactions: ulrey
That switch can flip. It just takes a little real life to smack you in the face. I’ve seen it happen.
Perhaps, but he can't even do a convincing stare.

I don't think he is soft (as some do) but he seems to back off on bigger players. He won't body up Edey much and will get cleared out. Duncomb will do the dirty work assuming he can find his game jersey.

Perhaps, but he can't even do a convincing stare.

I don't think he is soft (as some do) but he seems to back off on bigger players. He won't body up Edey much and will get cleared out. Duncomb will do the dirty work assuming he can find his game jersey.
Duncomb will do the dirty work 😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT