ADVERTISEMENT

The Audience Knew The Truth

But you specifically mentioned Trump. 😂

You are horribly infested with late stage TDS.

Also, everyone maligns the media because they are objectively awful. And they don’t even try to hide it. That’s why what Colbert said was so funny. Everyone knows it at this point.
I did. Yep.

Stick to Jan 6? I didn't bring it up.

I just wish you had a grasp of the facts. It would make this more interesting. It's mostly just been you rattling off tired rants over the last 3.5 years.

You one more left. I'll let you know when you get to it.
You should bring it up. That’s what I’m trying to teach you. Everything else is a losing argument. You have border crossing data. You have the timing of arp and the subsequent inflation spike

You haven't said anything this whole time. You're just ranting, stating things you didn't like.

I'd tell you to go away, but you weren't even present. The lights are but no one is home.
You’re not saying anything again. I showed you arp. I showed you border crossing data

Say you don’t want to learn and prefer to be blissfully entrenched in ignorance. That’s what you’re showing.

You haven't gotten one thing right.
Not me. It’s data. Inflation and crossings and the timing of same speak for themselves. That you refuse to learn evinces nothing more than you have the intellect of a child.

Considering Trump hadn't done anything on X/Twitter since he was banished until the last two days...Nope.

WTF are you babbling about?

His last post before two days ago was in August of 2023. Before that it was January of 2021.

Too easy.
Jeeeezuz you are dumb. The Trump Tucker interview on Twitter was 11 months ago. It currently has over 150 million views. Watching you post is like watching KJP everything is bullshit. Just stfu and gtfo

Not me. It’s data. Inflation and crossings and the timing of same speak for themselves. That you refuse to learn evinces nothing more than you have the intellect of a child.
I know you're blaming inflation on Biden. You're stupid for doing so, but you keep doing it. Meanwhile inflation has slowed way down, and the economy is humming pretty well. It's not a mystery that all that stimulus provided by Trump and Biden, necessarily so, was going to lead to inflation. It was projected, but it was necessary.

Not everyone lives the life of luxury and much talked about whoring around like you do. The simple family, living paycheck to paycheck needed the help. 18 months of aid kept this country from a depression. It especially helped in that so many people have different work situations then were ever available before.

I'm glad you're well off. I'm glad I don't really have to work to survive. However, unlike you I have compassion for those with needs other than mine.

That makes no sense. The consequences of those actions still exist.
Yeah, but title 42 didn't happen until 2023.

Typically blaming any President's fiscal policies on him in the first year in office is moronic, but we were in the middle of a pandemic the he took office. So yes, Biden pushed for an additional stimulus package. It helped a lot of people, but you did have to pay more for cheese.

I know you're blaming inflation on Biden. You're stupid for doing so, but you keep doing it. Meanwhile inflation has slowed way down, and the economy is humming pretty well. It's not a mystery that all that stimulus provided by Trump and Biden, necessarily so, was going to lead to inflation. It was projected, but it was necessary.

Not everyone lives the life of luxury and much talked about whoring around like you do. The simple family, living paycheck to paycheck needed the help. 18 months of aid kept this country from a depression. It especially helped in that so many people have different work situations then were ever available before.

I'm glad you're well off. I'm glad I don't really have to work to survive. However, unlike you I have compassion for those with needs other than mine.
Your first paragraph is painful. And I quote “I know you’re blaming inflation on Biden. You’re stupid for doing so.” Then you wrote: “ it’s not a mystery all that stimulus provided by trump and Biden … was going to lead to inflation.”

Did you have a stroke writing that? Good Lord. Sound like Rick James.

If the point of it was truly intended to ameliorate a novel circumstance I’d be more forgiving. But when Biden promises to be transformative and engender cradle to grave benefits that’s policy. Further it’s in keeping with Harris’ desire for equitable outcomes.

I too care about the lower class and the underclass. What you will find on this board is big ten graduates touting how good the market has been to them. The longer term impact has had an outsized impact on the poor. They are the ones most burdened by price increases. And yes inflation stabilized after Biden lost the house but aggregate it from arp to now. That’s reality.

You’re the perfect model of wokeness. I do believe you’re well-intentioned but you do more harm than good. Whether it’s free cheese that spikes inflation or engenders dependency or defunding cops that gives rise to greater crime or rolling back border safeguards the outcomes of progressive policies are a disaster. And now we have a Harris and walz. Four more years of stupidity and squad politics. Identity over substance.

Sad

Last edited:

Typically blaming any President's fiscal policies on him in the first year in office is moronic, but we were in the middle of a pandemic the he took office. So yes, Biden pushed for an additional stimulus package. It helped a lot of people, but you did have to pay more for cheese.
Funding? Asylum agreements? Remain in Mexico?

Cheese is a totem. Gov aid. Back when the gov used to give out cheese. I’m not talking about buying actual cheese

Last edited:
I like slapping you around. Ignorant and arrogance is an awful combo
toilet-paper-slot-machine.gif

You're oblivious to what that's actually about. Which is typical..

Only MAGA believes that CNN is Dem aligned media, while the Dems have been bitching for years about how they cover Trump.

No one asks him about the lies he tells every time he speaks. No one asks him how his ear healed so fast. They don't ask him about the sexual assaults he's been accused of or why he was on Epstein's plane so much. No one asked about the 10 million he received from Egypt.

They instead normalize his habitual lying, weirdness, creepiness, third grade vocabulary and criminality for more access ..

That's why the audience laughed not because of the MAGA infatuation with fake news.

Why are you guys so f*cking strange?

Last edited:

Only MAGA believes that CNN is Dem aligned media, while the Dems have been bitching for years about how they cover Trump.

No one asks him about the lies he tells every time he speaks. No one asks him how his ear healed so fast. They don't ask him about the sexual assaults he's been accused of or why he was on Epstein's plane so much. No one asked about the 10 million he received from Egypt.

They instead normalize his habitual lying, weirdness, creepiness, third grade vocabulary and criminality for more access ..

That's why the audience laughed not because of the MAGA infatuation with fake news.

Why are you guys are so f*cking strange?
You have to be a parody account or just completely removed from reality. Of course cnn was congruent with Dems. Anyone with an ounce of awareness recognized same. It’s baked in. That’s why it’s such an absurd assertion and laughable.

Malone or whatever the new ownership vowed was to move to the middle and away from partisan coverage. To say that more plainly: the owner admitted cnn is partisan.

Mercy man.

I forgot to mention that the recent democratic ire towards CNN is mostly based on the way they covered Biden's mental decline 24/7 but didn't do the same with Trump because it doesn't garner as many clicks.. fair and balanced meant something.

Last edited:
You have to be a parody account or just completely removed from reality. Of course cnn was congruent with Dems. Anyone with an ounce of awareness recognized same. It’s baked in. That’s why it’s such an absurd assertion and laughable.

Malone or whatever the new ownership vowed was to move to the middle and away from partisan coverage. To say that more plainly: the owner admitted cnn is partisan.

Mercy man.
Let me know when Fox News gives Biden or Harris a town hall in front of friendly supporters- that move alone proves CNN more neutral than any cable news in my view.

Let me know when Fox News gives Biden or Harris a town hall in front of friendly supporters- that move alone proves CNN more neutral than any cable news in my view.
Cnn is far from neutral as is fox. I have no idea where people go for the truth if they don’t listen to Clay Travis and Buck Sexton

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Cnn is far from neutral as is fox. I have no idea where people go for the truth if they don’t listen to Clay Travis and Buck Sexton
Just a FYI- I watch both CNN and Fox- I think you have to watch both sides to glean truth. Hope some of your team do similarly. Many post like they only watch X

My favorite part of that is when the AI gets confused when Trump turns around, because it doesn't know what to do with his giant red tie, and so it just paints his back red.
????? AI and Kamala crowds. Those hundreds to thousands with zero reflection on the plane hahahahaha

Nobody like the b!tch, NOBODY. Fools believe in this sh!t. IDK what's better

A. her being elected and watching things melt OR

B. the idiots that voted for her when they take their last breath on this planet and cold hard reality slaps them in the face.

I'll take B goat. That day for everyone here will be absolutely worse than hell itself.

• Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
Just a FYI- I watch both CNN and Fox- I think you have to watch both sides to glean truth. Hope some of your team do similarly. Many post like they only watch X
The funniest thing. Remember that Al Qaeda TV network news biz that Al Gore brought to the US? After almost making myself puke a few times, I watched it a bit and thought "SOB this is more balanced that anything else available in the USA.." And then they stole it from me.

Wait one goddamn minute. When did Trump improve his vocabulary to third grade level? Was it before, or after he decided to no longer be white and turn orange?

TDS is an amazing thing.

I’d suggest preparation h or something similar.

Good luck!!!

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT