ADVERTISEMENT

The Alex Murdaugh Trial

DCGeneral

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2001
Haven't really followed it, but I saw someone watching the trial during lunch today. I understand this is Alex Murdaugh's first day testifying. I don't really understand what happened, but just based on the way he talks, he seems like a white version of George Santos.

Watch the Netflix documentary. A pretty awful family…

ja-rule-murda.gif

if OJ wanted to be a real troll he should have said Murdaugh should have insisted on an all-red headed jury, did you see the head on the son he didn't kill?

Watch the Netflix documentary. A pretty awful family…

I don't have Netflix anymore. Did they already produce one? I know there were several competing ones in the works. It is one of the strangest cases ever.

I don't have Netflix anymore. Did they already produce one? I know there were several competing ones in the works. It is one of the strangest cases ever.
There is one on HBO ( not sure it’s out yet) but Netflix dropped a couple weeks ago.

There is one on HBO ( not sure it’s out yet) but Netflix dropped a couple weeks ago.
just finished 2nd episode all making sense now, I've just seen the trial on the news thought it was bizarre, but didn't know the backstory, hope they all rot in hell

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT