ADVERTISEMENT

The 3 Hoosiers invited to the NFL combine are

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
Three former Indiana football players have received invites for the 2022 NFL combine taking place in March.

Linebacker Micah McFadden, wide receiver Ty Fryfogle and tight end Peyton Hendershot are the Hoosiers invited.

As reported by Rivals

Hendershot is going to be a Day 3 steal for someone. I actually think Micah would do better as an UDFA to have a chance to pick the best fit for him. Ty better give Nick Westbrook a call to learn about what it takes to catch on in the league, because that's the most similar path I can envision for him.

Hendershot is going to be a Day 3 steal for someone. I actually think Micah would do better as an UDFA to have a chance to pick the best fit for him. Ty better give Nick Westbrook a call to learn about what it takes to catch on in the league, because that's the most similar path I can envision for him.
I think Peyton showed this season he can play well split wide for matchup opportunities… and that he has a big catch radius. I thought we should have seen more of that (split wide) than we did.

Reactions: red hornet and TMFT
Ty better give Nick Westbrook a call to learn about what it takes to catch on in the league, because that's the most similar path I can envision for him.
I recall an onside kick recovery Nick collected with minutes to play in the 4th quarter. Perfect execution on ST for that one. Kicker placed the ball right at Nick, who made a clean catch. It’s been good to see Nick contribute to Titans success these past two seasons. He’ll be back next year.

Reactions: red hornet and TMFT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT