ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks, GOP & NRA! 298 Mass Shooting in 2024 (UPDATED 07/16/24)

Amazing how triggered this JamieDimonsBall guy is. 100% he has a t-shirt with Trump's mug shot and "Never Surrender" underneath despite the fact that it's a pic of Trump surrendering.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
If a person is registered as a Republican and also gives $15 as a kid to the Democrats, would you consider that person a Republican or a Democrat?

Amazing how triggered this JamieDimonsBall guy is. 100% he has a t-shirt with Trump's mug shot and "Never Surrender" underneath despite the fact that it's a pic of Trump surrendering.

tumblr_mh35bsZgVa1qzfebyo1_400.gif

If a person is registered as a Republican and also gives $15 as a kid to the Democrats, would you consider that person a Republican or a Democrat?
15 whole dollars? Damn, that changes everything. I’m not sure you can quantify that level of loyalty to a cause.

Honestly, he was probably trying to get into the pants of some hippie chick and wanted to be able say “look, we have something in common!”

15 whole dollars? Damn, that changes everything. I’m not sure you can quantify that level of loyalty to a cause.

Honestly, he was probably trying to get into the pants of some hippie chick and wanted to be able say “look, we have something in common!”
Which could be the same rationale for registering republican. "I'm my own person, mom."

I think both are blown out of proportion. I'm a registered Republican, but I can't remember ever voting straight ticket. I've also donated to campaigns for three different parties' candidates.

the registration came last, so if he once gave the equivalent of fast food lunch money to a cute girl collecting for Dems, he came to regret it and joined DimonNutz's team

the registration came last, so if he once gave the equivalent of fast food lunch money to a cute girl collecting for Dems, he came to regret it and joined DimonNutz's team

Remember when you couldn’t even do basic math as a scientist? I’m happy to repost.

It’s funny that you think I have a team. Never owned a gun in my life.

Assuming gangsters are Dems or that they even vote is peak f*cking stupid and ignorant beyond belief.

Do better Frodo..
You might be right but you miss the point. The Democrats actively pander to these black gang bangers and want them to vote Democratic. Just yesterday Biden was still riding the George Floyd horse at the NAACP. What do you think zero cash bail and excessive leniency for urban gun crime is all about?

Remember when you couldn’t even do basic math as a scientist? I’m happy to repost.

I don't recall that, but make yourself happy. I did abandon my math major my junior year in college to double major in chemistry and biology (degree, summa cum laude). I am not immune to making typos though, or even the occasional error. Unlike your constant perfection, I'm sure

[/QUOTE]
You might be right but you miss the point. The Democrats actively pander to these black gang bangers and want them to vote Democratic. Just yesterday Biden was still riding the George Floyd horse at the NAACP. What do you think zero cash bail and excessive leniency for urban gun crime is all about?
Do you think a lot of gang bangers are hanging out at a NAACP meeting?

Do you think a lot of gang bangers are hanging out at a NAACP meeting?

No. As far as I know there is no National Association for the Advancement of Black Gang Bangers. So the Democrats must go where they can and hope the message trickles down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT