ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you all for wasting 15 years of my life.

Well no one is going to be running maintenance as an administrator or paying the fees for the domain. So unless some brave soul with a godaddy account wants to make some moves, message boards aren't going to work too long.
It should still be part of the Rivals network. Peegs.com may go away but the site should still be accessible via Indiana.forums.rivals.com. Though whether Rivals would shut down the AOTF board without Peegs here could be another matter.

Well no one is going to be running maintenance as an administrator or paying the fees for the domain. So unless some brave soul with a godaddy account wants to make some moves, message boards aren't going to work too long.

I assumed that just the Peegs name would go away, and that it would just be a generic Rivals IU site, until someone else takes over the controls.

It should still be part of the Rivals network. Peegs.com may go away but the site should still be accessible via Indiana.forums.rivals.com. Though whether Rivals would shut down the AOTF board without Peegs here could be another matter.

So wait, doesn't that mean that we don't have to worry about peegs kids wandering on to the AOTF?

bbaeea06654c69f77af7f91ddfabe9d0.jpg

67194643.jpg

67194643.jpg

There you go, I fired my final bullet........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ or have I?

So wait, doesn't that mean that we don't have to worry about peegs kids wandering on to the AOTF?

bbaeea06654c69f77af7f91ddfabe9d0.jpg

67194643.jpg

67194643.jpg

There you go, I fired my final bullet........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ or have I?

Oh for Pete's sake. The last day on planet earth and some uptight ahole still decides to drive the speed limit. Floor it Man, we're not going to be here tomorrow!

Reactions: MillerTime

so what are you saying, the Rivals folks are sterile bastages who don't like boobs, beer and learning useless but interesting shiite? I might get a wild hair and start our own site. Or, I might go to bed. I'm thinking the 2nd is more likely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT