ADVERTISEMENT

Terribly coached basketball team

Do we all now agree how terrible this coaching staff is? I thought for sure our 5 stars would overpower NW. lol
Sparks, McNeeley, Galloway, Cupps, 75% Newton lineup next season is all we need to get this ship turned around and over the hump!!

One team came out fired up to play. One team came out going through the motions…again. Does this team EVER Practice getting on the floor after loose balls??? I can’t recall any IU team that gets beat on more loose balls, more hustle plays than this one.

How can this guy continue to not get anything out of this “team?” Zero improvement, be it team continuity, team defense or a competent looking O.

Northwestern about to win 3 in a row in Bloomington. They pretty much own Indiana. IU basketball has zero appeal to any recruit watching a comatose Woodson coach a program.
People need to stop spending money on IU mens hoops and don't show up for games next season. Otherwise IU, likely, doesn't give a shit. People are still spending time and money to watch this shit show. IU has no incentive to make a change.

People need to stop spending money on IU mens hoops and don't show up for games next season. Otherwise IU, likely, doesn't give a shit. People are still spending time and money to watch this shit show. IU has no incentive to make a change.
My guess is the only thing to get Dolson to move and Quinn to back off is our NIL donors saying I’m not paying $ to be ranked #100 and maybe miss the NIT.

Northwestern is a group of guys playing basketball with a coach who gets them to do that without much of a chance of getting big sought after recruits and molds them into a respectable team. IU is a group of guys who come with their name in "stars" with a coach who gets them to do nothing that will equal the output, hustle, performance, grit, determination and want and will to win that Northwester shows game in and game out. In reality, Northwestern has no business going into AH and making IU look like a dead in the water program. But Collins brought in a bunch of coached basketball players and made IU look sick. I say congratulations on doing a superior job with far less available to him. (according to those stars) And today I realized I dont know what will fix the mess IU has going forward. Different coaches, different players and same results. A lot of people talk about IU does not have a culture. I disagree. Our culture has been established as a loosing one, mediocre at best. As we have seen thats real hard to change.

One team came out fired up to play. One team came out going through the motions…again. Does this team EVER Practice getting on the floor after loose balls??? I can’t recall any IU team that gets beat on more loose balls, more hustle plays than this one.

How can this guy continue to not get anything out of this “team?” Zero improvement, be it team continuity, team defense or a competent looking O.
But but but did u see how close our 1/2 court shots were during pregame?!!

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Northwestern is a group of guys playing basketball with a coach who gets them to do that without much of a chance of getting big sought after recruits and molds them into a respectable team. IU is a group of guys who come with their name in "stars" with a coach who gets them to do nothing that will equal the output, hustle, performance, grit, determination and want and will to win that Northwester shows game in and game out. In reality, Northwestern has no business going into AH and making IU look like a dead in the water program. But Collins brought in a bunch of coached basketball players and made IU look sick. I say congratulations on doing a superior job with far less available to him. (according to those stars) And today I realized I dont know what will fix the mess IU has going forward. Different coaches, different players and same results. A lot of people talk about IU does not have a culture. I disagree. Our culture has been established as a loosing one, mediocre at best. As we have seen thats real hard to change.
Wish I could give this post more than just one “like.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT