ADVERTISEMENT

Tampongate @ Vanderbilt

Vandy is no longer a serious institution.
These people have lost their minds. Paying a fortune studying bs taught by loony profs. Where is rose Holman? Indiana right? That’s where I’m targeting for my minion. The fightin engineers. Engineers who fight!!! Last night we sat on a bench for an hour and a half eating fro yo waiting for trains. Fightin Engineer. Destiny

You correctly don’t get it because I forgot the definition of nearsightedness. I got too excited trying to post the joke. Blown opportunity.
Damn it JDB you had me questioning myself. I take back this post 😤

Last edited:

And words from the heros themselves. What bravery these young warriors showed in the face of brutal conditions.

FFS I quit We are flipping doomed...irrevocably broken beyond any possible repair. Is there a way to just sign it all over now to our eventual Chinese, Russian or Indian overlords so as to spare us the indignation of following the current path to it's bitter conclusion?

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
I saw a story a few weeks ago about the trend toward bulldozer parents. Think helicopter but the difference is bulldozers want to clear all obstacles in front of their children. So children never really learn how things really work.

They are young, privileged and never really have had to deal with the world. Is it surprising they might be immature?

Yeah, Millennials are AMAZING parents. :rolleyes:

Where did Millenials learn their ways? Shitty boomer parents like you. Let's hand out trophies too everyone, even though Timmy was off picking dandelions the entire game.

At least those kids still have a chance. Your kids' generation is already a literal lost cause.

Where did Millenials learn their ways? Shitty boomer parents like you. Let's hand out trophies too everyone, even though Timmy was off picking dandelions the entire game.

At least those kids still have a chance. Your kids' generation is already a literal lost cause.

So we boomers are to blame for you being a jackwad? Man up and take the blame.

Yeah, but who made the Boomers into such shitty parents?
Who started participation trophies?

So they go back to 1922.

I read a book on Operation Neptune, everything on D-Day until the soldiers hit land. In the buildup British soldiers noted American soldiers were given ribbons just for going to the UK. They made fun of Americans for being given medals for anything.

Who started participation trophies?

So they go back to 1922.

I read a book on Operation Neptune, everything on D-Day until the soldiers hit land. In the buildup British soldiers noted American soldiers were given ribbons just for going to the UK. They made fun of Americans for being given medals for anything.
So the Lost Generation started screwing everything up.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
So the Lost Generation started screwing everything up.
I grew up in a multi generational house, my lost generation grandfather was really, really down on my dad's greatest generation. Jazz and radio destroyed their work ethic.

Frankly this generation thing is stupid. I never do the get off my lawn thing, there is nothing wrong with kids today. Even JDB's generation is just different, not better or worse. Just different. He on the other hand loves playing identity politics by calling out boomers. Strangely enough he claims not to like identity politics.

Sorry...you give way more boomer vibes than me, brah. That's just the first of many things you got wrong in your post. Maybe stick to musing about balls. That's more your strong suit. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
I grew up in a multi generational house, my lost generation grandfather was really, really down on my dad's greatest generation. Jazz and radio destroyed their work ethic.

Frankly this generation thing is stupid. I never do the get off my lawn thing, there is nothing wrong with kids today. Even JDB's generation is just different, not better or worse. Just different. He on the other hand loves playing identity politics by calling out boomers. Strangely enough he claims not to like identity politics.
Kids are very different today. They are much more fragile. I’ve been around kids my entire life. I guarantee more than most. They’re soft. And that isn’t all bad. There are good things that go with it but they are very different

Good Lord people.... This isn't a generational thing (at least this topic) Every generation has had loonies. This is like what appears to be like 20 Vanderbilt weirdos.

There were total whackjobs at IU 25 years ago that were just like these... sans the virtue signalling face masks. We just laughed at them same as everyone is doing with these clowns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT