ADVERTISEMENT

SVP and Russillo coming to an end

No more SVP & Russillo. Simmons is gone by September. Man the Broage levels at ESPN are on the decline. I'm not sure there's enough energy drinks and Hollister tees in the world to make up for this.

Van Pelt is taking over the midnight Sportscenter (why?) this summer, and so they are pulling the plug on the only sports radio show worth listening to.
Nooooooooooooo! Dammit! That was EASILY the best sports talk radio show. They just started up the weekly seasonal bits with Tim Kurkjian. Ohhhh-choooooooo Seen-kooooooo.

No more SVP & Russillo. Simmons is gone by September. Man the Broage levels at ESPN are on the decline. I'm not sure there's enough energy drinks and Hollister tees in the world to make up for this.

Don't worry. You'll get your dosage of Steven A and Lebatard.

Not to worry. Just check C-$'s house. I'm sure there are plenty of both.

I actually enjoy Lebatard, those guys make me laugh. However, I could do without all of their Miami talk...that gets a bit annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT