ADVERTISEMENT

Subscription

CHayden

Benchwarmer
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2004
I'm posting this in hopes that some muckety-muck in the organization will see it. I'm trying to sign up for a yearly premium subscription, and the program is not letting me do it. I was a subscriber for years but stopped about 10 months ago when the Archie Miller Era wore me down. I'm excited again about IU basketball and want to re-subscribe. Who can help me? My old user name: CHayden

Hi Jim, every time I go in and submit my credit card, it won't go forward with the payment.

I'm posting this in hopes that some muckety-muck in the organization will see it. I'm trying to sign up for a yearly premium subscription, and the program is not letting me do it. I was a subscriber for years but stopped about 10 months ago when the Archie Miller Era wore me down. I'm excited again about IU basketball and want to re-subscribe. Who can help me? My old user name: CHayden

Getting you taken care of RR

What a crock.

I checked on this and it showed you were active as of Aug. Hopefully all is good?

He said he is trying sigh up for a premium account, he said he used be a long time member but quit 10 months ago! Wonder why 🧐

And Chayden has been active as a premium member since last month. I can't help you if you think they're the same person and RR isn't just trolling.

And Chayden has been active as a premium member since last month. I can't help you if you think they're the same person and RR isn't just trolling.
What I found CHayden lives in Oregon and had been active in 2019 and I quit looking back after that!.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT