ADVERTISEMENT

Another email from Dolson

Tegray1

Senior
Sep 18, 2015
If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online version.

%7Ba5e95930-e622-445f-a69a-1eca534c6f3f%7D_2018emailheader.jpg
%7Be40d86b7-83de-41cd-8860-424da0d8f304%7D_20192019_MBB_WesternIllinois_CSW_11816.jpg
Dear Friend of IU Athletics,

I was able to share some great news with you last month about the generous offer from an anonymous individual to match every dollar, up to $1 million, donated to the Hoosiers For Good or Hoosiers Connect NIL collectives by Dec. 31, 2022. Today, I get to share some more great news with an update!

Thanks to the outpouring of support from dedicated Hoosiers like yourself, we are off to a tremendous start with this push. We are in a great position to be able to maximize the $1 million pledge! To make that happen, though, we need to finish strong during the final weeks of 2022!

If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to get involved. Hoosiers For Good is a 501(c) that supports local charities that make an enormous difference in the lives of individuals and our communities by pairing them with civic-minded IU student-athletes through NIL agreements. Hoosiers Connect, meanwhile, offers the chance for businesses to amplify their brands through NIL sponsorships with IU student-athletes, or for individuals to sign up for memberships that provide them with exclusive access to signed swag and memorabilia, tickets to exclusive events and tours, a drawing for court side seats at a Big Ten game, insider updates from the players, and more.
IU Athletics is excited to support our student-athletes' efforts to maximize their Name, Image, and Likeness opportunities. As I've discussed with you in the past, this is a transformational change in our world, and a critical component of a new era of intercollegiate athletics. We must be ready to capitalize when opportunities present themselves, and this is one of those special opportunities to do just that. As an added bonus, with your donation/subscription, you can designate which IU athletic program you directly impact.

So make that impact today!

Go IU!!
%7Be7859c2b-ebf1-4244-90b5-8c7f5a059b87%7D_Dolsonsignature_copy.jpg
Scott Dolson
Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics
#GoIU​
FacebookTwitterInstagram
To manage which communications you would like to receive, or to unsubscribe, please click here.
Indiana University Athletics respects your privacy.

Please note that by unsubscribing you are opting out of ALL email communications from Indiana University Athletics.

Indiana University Athletics
1001 E. 17th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408​
FooterImage1

• Haha
Reactions: iubhounds
%7Be40d86b7-83de-41cd-8860-424da0d8f304%7D_20192019_MBB_WesternIllinois_CSW_11816.jpg

I was able to share some great news with you last month about the generous offer from an anonymous individual to match every dollar, up to $1 million, donated to the Hoosiers For Good or Hoosiers Connect NIL collectives by Dec. 31, 2022. Today, I get to share some more great news with an update!

Thanks to the outpouring of support from dedicated Hoosiers like yourself, we are off to a tremendous start with this push. We are in a great position to be able to maximize the $1 million pledge! To make that happen, though, we need to finish strong during the final weeks of 2022!

If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to get involved. Hoosiers For Good is a 501(c) that supports local charities that make an enormous difference in the lives of individuals and our communities by pairing them with civic-minded IU student-athletes through NIL agreements. Hoosiers Connect, meanwhile, offers the chance for businesses to amplify their brands through NIL sponsorships with IU student-athletes, or for individuals to sign up for memberships that provide them with exclusive access to signed swag and memorabilia, tickets to exclusive events and tours, a drawing for court side seats at a Big Ten game, insider updates from the players, and more.
IU Athletics is excited to support our student-athletes' efforts to maximize their Name, Image, and Likeness opportunities. As I've discussed with you in the past, this is a transformational change in our world, and a critical component of a new era of intercollegiate athletics. We must be ready to capitalize when opportunities present themselves, and this is one of those special opportunities to do just that. As an added bonus, with your donation/subscription, you can designate which IU athletic program you directly impact.

Go IU!!
Scott Dolson
#GoIU​
FacebookTwitterInstagram
To manage which communications you would like to receive, or to unsubscribe, please click here.

Please note that by unsubscribing you are opting out of ALL email communications from Indiana University Athletics.

1001 E. 17th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408​
FooterImage1
Did he send emails to big money alums or just regular alums. I sent money to NIL despite my wife not being aware of NIL and what it does. I tried to explain it to her but she still didn't understand it and didn't want me to do it. I told her I wanted to do it and I did.

I want answers from Dolson on this issue and I hope he will give us the answers.

Go IU!!
Scott Dolson

#GoIU​

FacebookTwitterInstagram

1001 E. 17th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408​

FooterImage1

who doesn't love a telethon for a multi billion dollar entity.

Did he send emails to big money alums or just regular alums. I sent money to NIL despite my wife not being aware of NIL and what it does. I tried to explain it to her but she still didn't understand it and didn't want me to do it. I told her I wanted to do it and I did.

I want answers from Dolson on this issue and I hope he will give us the answers.
I know you are a Marine so I expect you to be inherently Brave l...but..., wow man...,standing up to wife while knowing she doesn't grasp what you're attempting to explain to her and it sounds more and more like at this point that's morphed into she really doesn't want to know... 😉 A week before Christmas no less...? ? ? 🙈

Even as a life long Marine no one, not even The Commandant..., expects that type of exhibition of a overt bravery on the domestic front..., a week before Christmas...

Trying to remain somewhat tactful here but there is that old adage of the line between stupidity and bravery being a very thin one... 😉, especially in regard to domestic issues and the often semi- ultimate authority, sometimes known as: *The Wife*... (or also known as "The Rock")...

All the Best to you and here's hoping you'll find a way out of this😉☃️...😎

Way to literally take one for the TEAM...

We are All pulling for you!!!

((Some hopefully helpful thoughts on you delicate dilemma)): Aquire an actual personal letter from Scott Dolson to your wife with a thank you for her support 😉... ; And a brief explanation of what she's supposedly supporting "might" just soothe things a bit...

Maybe give his secretary a call, and explain your plight with a request for the above type letter as Christmas pardon of sorts for a fan who has gone close to above and beyond (looks like beyond to me) and needs a bit of clemency from the one guy who might be able to help provide it left in CONUS...

Next bit of advice: Look above to the Lord..., the one guy who can Actually provide it... Sounds like you're at that level of seriousness... Hate to pull the Lord into a humor bit but I can assure you that the based on my own personal experiences He has both a divine sense of humor and plenty of (unwarranted no less) Forgiveness... 😇😉😎

So...Merry Christmas...(!!!) and here's hoping this turns out as a Win for you... , Balls of Titanium..., err, I mean Vesuvius13 ☃️😉🍺🍸🍺🍸🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🥃🍷🥃🍷🥃🍷🥃🍷🥃🥃🍷🥃🍺🤣😂😅😆😔🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🎄☃️😎☃️🎄

Last edited:
I know you are a Marine so I expect you to be inherently Brave l...but..., wow man...,standing up to wife while knowing she doesn't grasp what you're attempting to explain to her and it sounds more and more like at this point that's morphed into she really doesn't want to know... 😉 A week before Christmas no less...? ? ? 🙈

Even as a life long Marine no one, not even The Commandant..., expects that type of exhibition of a overt bravery on the domestic front..., a week before Christmas...

Trying to remain somewhat tactful here but there is that old adage of the line between stupidity and bravery being a very thin one... 😉, especially in regard to domestic issues and the often semi- ultimate authority, sometimes known as: *The Wife*... (or also known as "The Rock")...

All the Best to you and here's hoping you'll find a way out of this😉☃️...😎

Way to literally take one for the TEAM...

We are All pulling for you!!!

((Some hopefully helpful thoughts on you delicate dilemma)): Aquire an actual personal letter from Scott Dolson to your wife with a thank you for her support 😉... ; And a brief explanation of what she's supposedly supporting "might" just soothe things a bit...

Maybe give his secretary a call, and explain your plight with a request for the above type letter as Christmas pardon of sorts for a fan who has gone close to above and beyond (looks like beyond to me) and needs a bit of clemency from the one guy who might be able to help provide it left in CONUS...

Next bit of advice: Look above to the Lord..., the one guy who can Actually provide it... Sounds like you're at that level of seriousness... Hate to pull the Lord into a humor bit but I can assure you that the based on my own personal experiences He has both a divine sense of humor and plenty of (unwarranted no less) Forgiveness... 😇😉😎

So...Merry Christmas...(!!!) and here's hoping this turns out as a Win for you... , Balls of Titanium..., err, I mean Vesuvius13 ☃️😉🍺🍸🍺🍸🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🥃🍷🥃🍷🥃🍷🥃🍷🥃🥃🍷🥃🍺🤣😂😅😆😔🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🎄☃️😎☃️🎄
No problems at home as she has been spending money on our rental home with no input by me as I have let her make the decisions. I get some leeway because I give her some leeway.

Reactions: 76-1 and baileyiu
No problems at home as she has been spending money on our rental home with no input by me as I have let her make the decisions. I get some leeway because I give her some leeway.
Well Played !!! (although prayer + a quick call to SD's secretary still seem in order 😉🤣 ) ☃️🎄☃️

Well Played !!! (although prayer + a quick call to SD's secretary still seem in order 😉🤣 ) ☃️🎄☃️
No need to call SD's secretary for a letter as my wife has forgotten the donation already. I do prayer every day several times a day so that is in order.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT