ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid sports that manage to impress me.

I don't have a picture to post of this, but has anyone watched Australian Rules football? If I get up in the middle of the night, I sometimes catch it on Fox Sports early on Saturday Morning. It has elements of American Football, Soccer, and Rugby rolled into one game. The really good players can run, catch, and kick the ball several different ways, including on the run.

I don't have a picture to post of this, but has anyone watched Australian Rules football? If I get up in the middle of the night, I sometimes catch it on Fox Sports early on Saturday Morning. It has elements of American Football, Soccer, and Rugby rolled into one game. The really good players can run, catch, and kick the ball several different ways, including on the run.

Used to watch it in college. I think it's better when you're stoned... of course what TV viewing isn't?

Reactions: sluggo69
Used to watch it in college. I think it's better when you're stoned... of course what TV viewing isn't?

Damn straight...

MyUIr-.gif

Reactions: kkott
Australian Rules Football is awesome. I have no idea what the hell their doing out there, but it's cool.

So are the rules like ping pong where you have to let the ball hit the table before hitting it back? If so then that winning shot was illegal. It was a very entertaining 30 second video though. Good job.
Wait, is that really the rule?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT