LDE: Everett
DT: Johnson
DT: King, Harris
RDE: Stallings, Head
S: Burgess
SS: Fitzgerald
CB: Riggins
CB: Brown, Layne

I've got a few comments, and a few questions....

1. I would think K. Bryant wiil get the start at FS, although Burgess probably gets as much time.

2. I think C. Jones starts over McFadden, and Harris over King. Again, probably equal time in both cases.

3. Has anyone heard Beau Robbins being discussed? I thought he might get some PT....same question for Bonhomme & Casy at LB, and M. Norris at DE. I hope Norris is our designated pass rusher. I'm surprised he's not being talked about more.

4. I think Songuinetti & Mullen will play more than 4 games.....at least some mop-up time at FS/CB, respectively, plus would love to see them on STs.

5. Among the CBs, I would think Riggins, Jaylin Williams, Brown, Layne & Reece T. will all get a lot of snaps.

6. So...at Husky it's primarily Ball & Johnson....at FS, Bryant & Burgess.....at SS, Fitzgerald & D. Matthews?

7. Pierre is probably an odd man out at CB. I think Tracy sees the field, esp. on STs, but gets 4 or fewer games.

8. Has Jusevitch been mentioned at all? Anybody heard anything about him? Is he a SS?

9. How would you guys rate the young DBs for pure potential? How about: 1. Fitzgerald; 2. R. Taylor; 3. Mullen; 4. Songuinetti; 5. Matthews; 6. J. Johnson; 7. R Layne; 8. Burgess; 9. J. Williams; 10. Tracy; 11. Pierre; 12. Jusevitch. Frankly, with all those young guys playing last year it was something of a blur....2-9 might be interchangeable.

edit---How about that WR crew? I think everyone overlooks Fryfogle, but he's darn good. When have we had 4 better going into a season than Westbrooke, Hale, Fryfogle & Whop?

Last edited:
My personal depth chart currently includes the following.

MLB: (1) Miller, (2) Allen (if fully recovered), (3) Casey, (4) Bonhomme
Stinger: (1) R. Jones, (2) C. Jones / McFadden, (4) Williams

Nose: (1) Harris, (2) Elliott, (3) Nofoagatoto'a, (4) Whitner
3-Tech: (1) Johnson, (2) King / Jones, (4) Person

I haven't heard anything about Reakwon moving to MLB. I anticipate McFadden also seeing time at MLB on third and longs. Hoping to preserve a red-shirt for each of the number 4s listed above.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
Tiawan Mullen is going to play. The guy was a U.S. Army All-American.

We could have two ball hawks there with he & Reece......I know both of those guys are small and a lot of people like the smaller CBs.....I understand that but I really like the smaller, play-making types. They usually come with an attitude.

We could have two ball hawks there with he & Reece......I know both of those guys are small and a lot of people like the smaller CBs.....I understand that but I really like the smaller, play-making types. They usually come with an attitude.
I don't care how big or small they are if they can get the opposing team's receiver on the ground on first contact immediately after the catch without giving up additional yardage.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT