ADVERTISEMENT

Way too Early Depth Chart and Coaching Staff

I don't think there is any doubt about this. I bet there are guys that wanted to come back that were told no.
He mentioned that about players that entered the portal. I was referring to players that never entered portal

My guesses: ?, ?, the DB from Michigan, the DT from New Mexico State, the OL from Texas Tech, the Linebacker from Princeton, the WR from JMU, and ???
Sarrat, NC RB Elijah Green, TTU OL Jackson, DB’s from UM, Cincy and ODU, CSU DL Grady Kelly, Troy LB Jayden McDonald and Troy DL Theodore Jackson.
As always, sometimes things change……

Updated OP with recent changes and added staff.
You didn't update it much or correctly...

Archer at TE is no longer on the Official Roster, nor is Longman the OL from UMass.

You still have several guys listed that are Year to Year Awarded Walk-One Scholarships rather than Full Ride counters also...

Reactions: red hornet
You didn't update it much or correctly...

Archer at TE is no longer on the Official Roster, nor is Longman the OL from UMass.

You still have several guys listed that are Year to Year Awarded Walk-One Scholarships rather than Full Ride counters also...

I updated it with the people that I knew transferred in (like Sarratt). If I had heard about those players leaving then i would have updated it, just like I had removed Josh Henderson

I'm not fully aware of who is getting their scholarships taken away either, which is why I took off that part of the post and just left it as depth chart (which may end up being some walk-ons).

Relax. I updated it with the 2 other removals.

Last edited:
Sarrat, NC RB Elijah Green, TTU OL Jackson, DB’s from UM, Cincy and ODU, CSU DL Grady Kelly, Troy LB Jayden McDonald and Troy DL Theodore Jackson.
As always, sometimes things change……
Looks like we took some major losses there at the end... The DB's from Cinci and UM along with the CSU DE and the TT OL all went elsewhere..., along with the Troy DT...,

The most disappointing to me were our losing the DE from Colorado State and the OL from Texas Tech... Hopefully we can fill those slots in May...

Looks like we took some major losses there at the end... The DB's from Cinci and UM along with the CSU DE and the TT OL all went elsewhere..., along with the Troy DT...,

The most disappointing to me were our losing the DE from Colorado State and the OL from Texas Tech... Hopefully we can fill those slots in May...
I wonder if the NIL ran out!

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT