ADVERTISEMENT

Star Wars VII: 97% on Rotten Tomatoes so far.

We are going Friday 2:30.

finn_kylo_ren.gif

Going Saturday 10:45 IMAX show. Excited to see it on the big screen.

I will be seeing it mañana at 8:15PM MST. It's actually for work. They rented out the entire theater for us and we get a +1 and $10 for food. Easily the best Xmas party I've ever had work throw for me before. We also had a nice Xmas dinner for my team about a week ago.

Reactions: cavdog1985
I am amped.

I hear there's a lot less "Transformers-like" special effects in this one than the last 3....thank goodness.

And that the acting is top notch.

The only negative is that it's too "referential" to the original trilogy...which is fine by me.
Yea, the first thing Abrams decided was to use more live action shots like the first three movies and only use CGI when absolutely needed. Truly a good choice.

I will be seeing it mañana at 8:15PM MST. It's actually for work. They rented out the entire theater for us and we get a +1 and $10 for food. Easily the best Xmas party I've ever had work throw for me before. We also had a nice Xmas dinner for my team about a week ago.

Does not sound like a recipe for enjoyment to me.

PS. Your work throws shitty Holiday parties.

Reactions: twenty02

Barf.

Shit.... My company went under right before xmas last year, gave us all a nice christmas bounce. OPEC must be destroyed, gas prices are killing me!!!!

My company party is today. Office shutting down in 15 min. Food being catered in followed by a cornhole tournament.

Then bowling after that with beer towers all afternoon.

BTW, its been a minute since an update so: I rolled a 747 Monday night bumping my average up to 222. Actually averaging 233.6 over the last 5 weeks.

256-235-256=>747

Reactions: Brockway and C-$
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT