ADVERTISEMENT

Spring practice starts March 4th

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
CTA on winter workouts this morning.

I think we have a good mix of guys that want change here that have been here and want to get that back, and then the new guys have something to prove, you know, opportunity. They have a window of time to be able to come here and to be able to take their game to another level.

So, I think it's a really good combination. There's obviously a lot of work ahead of us. Haven't started one practice yet officially for spring. That will be on March 4th here two weeks from today.

I love what I'm seeing. The work ethic has been tremendous. We've had record number of guys coming in extra doing things they don't have to do. That's really the key of what everybody in America is doing. The five days a week that you can do with your guys and the eight hours we have with them legally during this time of year, which is what we do and what we follow. Then they have to do things on their own to be able to be at a higher level of performance.

https://iuhoosiers.com/news/2023/2/18/football-spring-sessions-allen-guerrieri-press-conference

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT