ADVERTISEMENT

South Korean President: Trump deserves "big credit" for getting NK to the table

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...0ee266-f606-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

There should be some minds exploding tonight on the WC.

giphy.gif

Reactions: td75
Reactions: sglowrider
Why would any heads need to explode? The South Korean President is smart enough to know how to stroke the egos of other world leaders. We used to be lead by people with skills like that, too.

Everyone within the WH and Congress knows how to play him by now. Now, sadly, thousands of miles away, they see through Trump and know how to play him too!

How embarrassing!!

I was just reading this USAToday article on North Korea. I think a lot of us think a quick punch in the nose will solve our problems, the former South Korean General quoted in the article heartily disagrees. One item in particular struck me:

In the event of a foreign attack or invasion, North Koreans would stay loyal to Kim Jong Un in the immediate term. "They have a system where five to 10 families are organized into a group, and if a single person from that group misbehaves the entire five or 10 families go to the gulag or are executed. So everybody spies on everybody else. It is a great mechanism for keeping people under control," he said.

We just aren't going to get an uprising to help us.

Why would any heads need to explode? The South Korean President is smart enough to know how to stroke the egos of other world leaders. We used to be lead by people with skills like that, too.
Jamie is easy to appease. Goat is right.
Koreans, like most Asians, consider Trump a big joke. I just googled to find that his popularity in Korea is 26%, which is a big improvement over the last figure of 6. But then, what kind of fool would like Trump?
http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_international/819639.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT