ADVERTISEMENT

Some Roster Clearity from The Daily Hoosier

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

You can add and subtract all the info above to make a better guess as to Current Roster numbers going into Spring with the caveat that those numbers could still change and probably will change in May... (and I think that technically Portal pickups could still happen)..,

I saw a list of our projected roster of receivers. We are bringing in four receivers with 1,000+ yards receiving while none of our returning receivers were near 1,000 yards, With an experienced QB and a staff with a history of success, I feel very good that we have made some major upgrades. I would expect similar improvement in other needed areas including the OL.

I saw a list of our projected roster of receivers. We are bringing in four receivers with 1,000+ yards receiving while none of our returning receivers were near 1,000 yards, With an experienced QB and a staff with a history of success, I feel very good that we have made some major upgrades. I would expect similar improvement in other needed areas including the OL.
If all of them play as well as expected we could have one of the finest Receiver Corps in the country... It all comes back to our OL giving our QB time to find them downfield...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT