76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

Check out #3 on that list...😉😎

/////////////

They never seem to update that thing...😖

//////////

I figured since they'd just lost their coach a few of them might head to the Portal but wow, 🙉 most of that team is made up of international semipros...😉 I doubt we could afford them...!😎

Last edited:
Arizona sure had the “Bigs”.
without Joey B and/or RT, IU would be really small.
I think we need a big or two, especially one that can hit a three now and then.
Does Max Bielefeld still have eligibility?

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
We were outplayed on the inside all season long. I'd love to get some size for our remaining scholarships, and not go the Crean route by bringing in guys just so they can have practice.

Reactions: 76-1
Is anyone else surprised that Armaan is not on that list?
No, Our other guards just made him look good.

He has great potential, but a 14 PER - which is low total production for a starter in his role - does not yet a great player make. He could of course improve.

No, Our other guards just made him look good.

He has great potential, but a 14 PER - which is low total production for a starter in his role - does not yet a great player make. He could of course improve.
Wondering what it was before he went down in the MD game. Is that readily available by chance?

We were outplayed on the inside all season long. I'd love to get some size for our remaining scholarships, and not go the Crean route by bringing in guys just so they can have practice.

We need size for the future.

I’m sure our staff will have a strategy for roster construction. Pre-Covid it looked like last season would see us with a front line of Brunk (final yr/SR), Smith (Final year/SR), TJD (Final Year/NBA-that was the plan), and Race (JR).

So, Miller had roster construction that had planned to have just Race as the only returning front court player. Covid eligibility rules, Smiths transfer , and TJDs decision have changed things, but the fact is that roster construction and planning under Miller was putrid and now we sorely need size for the future.

It’s more important for the future than next season.

Our staff has been around the block. I expect them to address it.

Reactions: 76-1 and still4IU
We need size for the future.

I’m sure our staff will have a strategy for roster construction. Pre-Covid it looked like last season would see us with a front line of Brunk (final yr/SR), Smith (Final year/SR), TJD (Final Year/NBA-that was the plan), and Race (JR).

So, Miller had roster construction that had planned to have just Race as the only returning front court player. Covid eligibility rules, Smiths transfer , and TJDs decision have changed things, but the fact is that roster construction and planning under Miller was putrid and now we sorely need size for the future.

It’s more important for the future than next season.

Our staff has been around the block. I expect them to address it.

Tripped over this "best available" blurb while google surfing...:

Mostly the same suspects but there was something out there (not in this article) that said KY was still firmly in the mix for Kessler (the NC Center)... I figure that if they still have a shot with him we might still have one too...

He (Kessler) seems like a good fit to be the "1" of a 4 & 1...

In my opinion..., we need to focus on winning the Big Ten before we need to worry about putting up a 6th banner...

Winning the Big Ten would give us the seeding that will actually give us a shot at that 6th banner...; and you can't win the Big Ten without a Big man...

I also found this guy... : https://utahutes.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/jordan-kellier/11498

No one seems to be talking about him so he's probably "fools gold" but his frame and stats reminds me a lot of those Baylor linebackers..., errr..., forwards...😉

Reactions: .Gerdis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT