ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

Jdb at the city game. Counting on minny to snatch a point and eliminate us in the next 45 minutes. Make the Taylor crew spend some $$$$$

We did it. In the final series playoff with a chance to move in comfortably to 7th or 6th depending on how things shake out. Yeboah is pretty solid. Sang-bin is fast as hell but has no skills

Reactions: mcmurtry66
  • Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Such bad play. Ohnana is embarrassing
so you'll like this. we were at the city game for a bit and this guy walks by me. and i'm thinking damn that dude looked familiar. but i thought he was someone i know from here or something. i don't care to meet or talk to celebrities but it was the FING man vs food guy! Adam richmond. i was so pissed. he is someone i actually have a ton of questions for. ugh.

• Haha
so you'll like this. we were at the city game for a bit and this guy walks by me. and i'm thinking damn that dude looked familiar. but i thought he was someone i know from here or something. i don't care to meet or talk to celebrities but it was the FING man vs food guy! Adam richmond. i was so pissed. he is someone i actually have a ton of questions for. ugh.

The OG… it’s amazing he’s alive after some of those

• Love
The OG… it’s amazing he’s alive after some of those

GYmurc5WIAA1hu4

• Haha
So I'm watching a recording of the Jets-Vikings in London, and I'm seeing Rodgers walk off after an injury, after Darnold did the same, and I'm wondering, do you think it amazes these Brits to see how real men deal with real violence after spending their entire lives watching nancy boys flop over getting breathed on too heavily?

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
So I'm watching a recording of the Jets-Vikings in London, and I'm seeing Rodgers walk off after an injury, after Darnold did the same, and I'm wondering, do you think it amazes these Brits to see how real men deal with real violence after spending their entire lives watching nancy boys flop over getting breathed on too heavily?
Troll bitch mother fckr!!!!! I will elevate the discourse. I have many old teammates from England. All but two stayed in the us of a. To their delight they realized that accent was currency in the burgeoning youth cash grab. I’d use grift but grift implies small figures and this wasn’t small.

One grew up on the same youth team as the great Ryan giggs. They remain friends to this day despite my buddy residing in the too often derided Naperville. But these guys in time fell down the leagues in England in the 80s where the level of violence that attended games was unspeakable. That generation tackled and experienced tackles that look like a completely different sport. They watch games and like a recording shout. THAT’S NOT A FOUL!!!!. FING HELL YOU WANKER THAT’S ALL BALL!!!!

That same now resident of Naperville slide tackled me so hard I jumped up to fight and screamed YOU STUPID FING **** WE’RE ON THE SAME TEAM!!!! WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING YOU MORON!!!!!! he replied:

Eh?

Troll bitch mother fckr!!!!! I will elevate the discourse. I have many old teammates from England. All but two stayed in the us of a. To their delight they realized that accent was currency in the burgeoning youth cash grab. I’d use grift but grift implies small figures and this wasn’t small.

One grew up on the same youth team as the great Ryan giggs. They remain friends to this day despite my buddy residing in the too often derided Naperville. But these guys in time fell down the leagues in England in the 80s where the level of violence that attended games was unspeakable. That generation tackled and experienced tackles that look like a completely different sport. They watch games and like a recording shout. THAT’S NOT A FOUL!!!!. FING HELL YOU WANKER THAT’S ALL BALL!!!!

That same now resident of Naperville slide tackled me so hard I jumped up to fight and screamed YOU STUPID FING **** WE’RE ON THE SAME TEAM!!!! WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING YOU MORON!!!!!! he replied:

Eh?
LOL worked like a charm.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT