ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

Jdb at the city game. Counting on minny to snatch a point and eliminate us in the next 45 minutes. Make the Taylor crew spend some $$$$$

We did it. In the final series playoff with a chance to move in comfortably to 7th or 6th depending on how things shake out. Yeboah is pretty solid. Sang-bin is fast as hell but has no skills

Reactions: mcmurtry66
  • Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Such bad play. Ohnana is embarrassing
so you'll like this. we were at the city game for a bit and this guy walks by me. and i'm thinking damn that dude looked familiar. but i thought he was someone i know from here or something. i don't care to meet or talk to celebrities but it was the FING man vs food guy! Adam richmond. i was so pissed. he is someone i actually have a ton of questions for. ugh.

• Haha
so you'll like this. we were at the city game for a bit and this guy walks by me. and i'm thinking damn that dude looked familiar. but i thought he was someone i know from here or something. i don't care to meet or talk to celebrities but it was the FING man vs food guy! Adam richmond. i was so pissed. he is someone i actually have a ton of questions for. ugh.

The OG… it’s amazing he’s alive after some of those

• Love
The OG… it’s amazing he’s alive after some of those

GYmurc5WIAA1hu4

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT