Soccer

So soft. Who cares?

Turner was laughing about it.

Three reasons:

FWcaKfSUcAEonfJ.jpg:large

USMNT-Rainbow-Crest-World-Cup-2022.jpg

And most importantly, marketing:

DAxQRq2UMAAF5K9.jpg

MLS is total bullshit. Giroud to LAFC. i mean it's almost comical at this point. stl, kc, columbus, nashville, on and on never get these players.

MLS is total bullshit. Giroud to LAFC. i mean it's almost comical at this point. stl, kc, columbus, nashville, on and on never get these players.
Where is financial fair play? I mean, LAFC should look no further than the harsh penalties laid down by the FA on Man City to understand the dire consequences of cheating the system.

LoL. Just kidding.

Where is financial fair play? I mean, LAFC should look no further than the harsh penalties laid down by the FA on Man City to understand the dire consequences of cheating the system.

LoL. Just kidding.
The la galaxy are looking at Eden hazard. We’re looking at a sophomore at Dallas Baptist University

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU

Hopefully he breaks his leg.

Also Minnesota Utd looking solid this year. Got tix for a few games with the kids.

Also, no way someone like Giroud, Zlatan, etc wants to play for a Midwest flyover city. But it is a problem for MLS

Hopefully he breaks his leg.

Also Minnesota Utd looking solid this year. Got tix for a few games with the kids.

Also, no way someone like Giroud, Zlatan, etc wants to play for a Midwest flyover city. But it is a problem for MLS
The kids will love it. And you’re right. They don’t want to live in kc etc for 10 months. The season is soooo long

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I watched Netflix’s treble on man city. Good stuff for the diehards. Pep is of course amazing. Their training facility is incredible

How about those boys from Bayer Leverkusen? Bundesliga champions and 25-4-0 after a 5-0 whipping of a halfway decent Werder Bremen squad today. Glad I decided not to play any games today. I'd likely have wagered Bremen could score at least one goal, and gone for the better odds on Both teams to score.

How about those boys from Bayer Leverkusen? Bundesliga champions and 25-4-0 after a 5-0 whipping of a halfway decent Werder Bremen squad today. Glad I decided not to play any games today. I'd likely have wagered Bremen could score at least one goal, and gone for the better odds on Both teams to score.
120 years, 1st championship. Pretty incredible.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Highly recommend football must go on on paramount. Follows shaktar’s euro season during the war. The euro games were literally the only games they were playing. They have not played a game in their home stadium for 8 years. All the foreign players but one left so they replaced them with young Ukrainians. Amazing story

Reactions: larsIU
Indy Eleven about to get ****ed over. On their birthday.

Christ Hogsett. You’re getting played buddy.

MLS trying to kill USL.

Edit:link

Last edited:
Reactions: Tammany Hall
MLS pretty much pulled out of US Open Cup (think FA Cup for the US). Leaving the USL and other lower level leagues as the premier teams in that comp. It clearly not the best professional teams in the US.

Now they are killing one of the more successful USL franchises in the US. One that was looking to build a downtown stadium. Been in the community 15 years now. MLS getting ruthless now. Taking scalps.

Ridiculous. Why not just let Indy Eleven elevate themselves into the league. As usual, American pro sports love only one thing more than their sweet sweet TV dollars and that’s a complete lack of competition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT