ADVERTISEMENT

So will this stop?

If this is true, this is astonishing. Can you cite a link to this info?
I saw a tweet - with pics - of the 2 counter snipers 7 minutes before the speech and they were standing around, looking around.

At 42 seconds before the first shot, they were laying prone and the one guy was obviously looking through his sites.

They definitely were looking at something directly where the shooter was.

If this is true, this is astonishing. Can you cite a link to this info?
I am trying to find video again. There is video showing snippers scanning, then 42 seconds before first shot the snippers are obviously training sites to one area and then after assassin’s shot it shows the snipper firing.

What do you think created the shit talking you dumba$$? The left created Trump! The media created Trump! Shitty politicians created Trump! Your love of the dumbassery politicians we have been living UNDER created Trump! Grow up and get some brains for Gods Sakes! The more you post the more stupid you appear!
The left kept Trump on TV as a reality show host.. “You’re fired!” They knew exactly where he belonged. The right wants to make him their king. We have different standards for our leaders.

The left kept Trump on TV as a reality show host.. “You’re fired!” They knew exactly where he belonged. The right wants to make him their king. We have different standards for our leaders.
Your Party's standard is a serial plagiarist and racist who lies every time he makes a speech, whether it's about his All State Football career or inflation being 9% when he took office.

You really don't want to go there.

Reactions: 76-1

20 other links....
Nutter butter ^

Reactions: jet812
Biden told the truth.

Pubs ran commercials literally showing gun crosshairs on their dem opponent. That is a lot worse than pointing out facts that a person that tried to steal the last election is a danger to our democracy
It was about political targets. When the left here was unfairly trying to blame Republicans for Gabby Giffords, I linked some Democrat political ads that showed targets on their Republican political targets. It was common on both sides. Beside Loughner probably never saw any of those ads, he was literally nuts with a serious substance abuse issue as well.

Reactions: larsIU
What do you think created the shit talking you dumba$$? The left created Trump! The media created Trump! Shitty politicians created Trump! Your love of the dumbassery politicians we have been living UNDER created Trump! Grow up and get some brains for Gods Sakes! The more you post the more stupid you appear!
Oh bless your heart. I love when Trumpers call others stupid. Conned by the biggest con artist in the world. Lol

And shooter bring up my daughter again and I’ll come down to palm and wrap that bike around your neck. I let it go once. I won’t a second time. I’ll be down there much of august. There aren’t many schools down there
lol ....

Your Party's standard is a serial plagiarist and racist who lies every time he makes a speech, whether it's about his All State Football career or inflation being 9% when he took office.

You really don't want to go there.
You really want to go there? Let’s start with lying. The fact that you mention Biden with that, when Trump literally can’t open his mouth without lying is interesting. Racism? Oh right. The guy that took out a full page ad to fry the Central Park 5? The guy who wouldn’t rent to Blacks? Keep trying. Don’t forget the sexual abuse accusations of more than 20 women, rape accusations from 3. And the near unanimous decision by Trump’s closet associates in his first administration that he is unfit and corrupt. In fact, REPUBLICAN Mark Esper called Trump a threat to democracy. So yes, indeed , we really DO want to go there.

You really want to go there? Let’s start with lying. The fact that you mention Biden with that, when Trump literally can’t open his mouth without lying is interesting. Racism? Oh right. The guy that took out a full page ad to fry the Central Park 5? The guy who wouldn’t rent to Blacks? Keep trying. Don’t forget the sexual abuse accusations of more than 20 women, rape accusations from 3. And the near unanimous decision by Trump’s closet associates in his first administration that he is unfit and corrupt. In fact, REPUBLICAN Mark Esper called Trump a threat to democracy. So yes, indeed , we really DO want to go there.
Your entire party perpetuated a fraud with Biden zeke. The high road from the left is long gone

Oh forgot the best one, John Kelly, former Chief of Staff, ( Naw he doesn’t know him at ALL) Donald Trump is the most flawed person he’s ever known. The depths of the dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship , though it’s more pathetic than anything else.
Pathetic is the correct word. For both Trump and his supporters who think they know more than those closest to him.

The more you post the more stupid you appear!
Oh forgot the best one, John Kelly, former Chief of Staff, ( Naw he doesn’t know him at ALL) Donald Trump is the most flawed person he’s ever known. The depths of the dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship , though it’s more pathetic than anything else.
Pathetic is the correct word. For both Trump and his supporters who think they know more than those closest to him.
No they didn’t. Sorry.
God I'm smart!

No they didn’t. Sorry.
The press sect etc? The scripts? The pre screened questions? Everything is fine narrative? Biden’s condition presented ten minutes before the debate? Please. The Dem party has perpetuated a massive fraud on the public and in particular Biden depriving voters

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
The press sect etc? The scripts? The pre screened questions? Everything is fine narrative? Biden’s condition presented ten minutes before the debate? Please. The Dem party has perpetuated a massive fraud on the public and in particular Biden depriving voters
You’re debating a dullard with neither the brains or inclination to grasp any concept other than her own, teenage girl level of maturity, beliefs…

The hate unfortunately crosses the line on a regular basis, from both sides. The first cross-the-line moment, that I recall, was DJT pointing out that Hillary could well be assassinated for 2nd Amendment views. Add in the arming to the teeth of anyone who wants an AR15, then here we are.
You need to get of your “both sides” bs. You are a part of the problem!

I bet it’s ok when Trump calls Biden a threat to democracy. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
Haha. It’s so cute you’re all upset about mean words now. I wouldn’t celebrate if he was assassinated, as it would bring about the civil war the Trumpers have been calling for since 2020. Will I shed a tear when he finally dies? Not a single one. You can go to hell for blaming the rhetoric on Democrats when no one shit talks more than Trump.
You just can't get out of your own way can you? And what's worse is you don't even realize it.

I bet it’s ok when Trump calls Biden a threat to democracy. Right?
open boarder to create a new voter base, using DOJ to jail his opponents, using 20 yr olds to kill his opponents... I know you can't see patterns.... but dayum.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
open boarder to create a new voter base, using DOJ to jail his opponents, using 20 yr olds to kill his opponents... I know you can't see patterns.... but dayum.
Lmao. Yeah if any of those were true I might be concerned. Even one. Oh and it’s border. A boarder is someone who stay at a place.

You’re debating a dullard with neither the brains or inclination to grasp any concept other than her own, teenage girl level of maturity, beliefs…
And you’re a guy who supports and makes excuses for a rapist. All I need to know.

Your entire party perpetuated a fraud with Biden zeke. The high road from the left is long gone
Awhile back I linked a story from Sept. 2023 that 66% of likely Biden voters wanted him replaced. That ‘fraud’ was strictly from the WH.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
And you’re a guy who supports and makes excuses for a rapist. All I need to know.
Who did he rape? I missed that conviction.

Show me where I’ve supported him. I support his political ambition to remove all traces of the progressive policies that the Biden administration has put in place. I voted for Biden in 2020 because Trump is a d-bag, but never again will I be duped by a progressive in moderate clothing. If I’m going to make a mistake,it’s going to be on the side of conservatism, I’ve got a kid to worry about what kind of country I would want him to grow up in. But you can go celebrate what happened to “horrible people” like the firefighter & his family yesterday at the rally.
Yeah that’s really hilarious, ftw. Horrible human who only horrible humans would still support.

Who did he rape? I missed that conviction.

Show me where I’ve supported him. I support his political ambition to remove all traces of the progressive policies that the Biden administration has put in place. I voted for Biden in 2020 because Trump is a d-bag, but never again will I be duped by a progressive in moderate clothing. If I’m going to make a mistake,it’s going to be on the side of conservatism, I’ve got a kid to worry about what kind of country I would want him to grow up in. But you can go celebrate what happened to “horrible people” like the firefighter & his family yesterday at the rally.
You did? E Jean Carrol, his ex wife, and likely the little girl who Epstein procured for him who was going to file suit until her family was threatened. I have children to worry about too, which is why I worry about their rights being taken away even more. It’s also why I worry about a president setting a horrible example as a human being for children. The bullying in schools and Trump taunts were pretty awful. You do an excellent job of making excuses for Trump on every single issue if you don’t support him. When did I celebrate anyone being killed? Oh right, I didn’t. You’re just being emotional.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
You did? E Jean Carrol, his ex wife, and likely the little girl who Epstein procured for him who was going to file suit until her family was threatened. I have children to worry about too, which is why I worry about their rights being taken away even more. It’s also why I worry about a president setting a horrible example as a human being for children. The bullying in schools and Trump taunts were pretty awful. You do an excellent job of making excuses for Trump on every single issue if you don’t support him. When did I celebrate anyone being killed? Oh right, I didn’t. You’re just being emotional.
He wasn’t found guilty of rape. @stollcpa you may want to curb this slander. C’mon, admit it, you’re a little happy inside those horrible people, as you call them, died & are suffering. Own your hatred & bigotry…

Yeah that’s really hilarious, ftw. Horrible human who only horrible humans would still support. - Zeke

He wasn’t found guilty of rape. @stollcpa you may want to curb this slander. C’mon, admit it, you’re a little happy inside those horrible people, as you call them, died & are suffering. Own your hatred & bigotry…
You may want to read what the judge said about it.
Speaking of slander, that’s what you just did.
Good job.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
A boarder is someone who stay at a place.
Respectfully, biden has made us the place that they stay and will never leave. Aren't we boarding them?
But it was a total misspelling, you are right.
But thanks for responding. I figured I was still on ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT