ADVERTISEMENT

So will this stop?

The hate unfortunately crosses the line on a regular basis, from both sides. The first cross-the-line moment, that I recall, was DJT pointing out that Hillary could well be assassinated for 2nd Amendment views. Add in the arming to the teeth of anyone who wants an AR15, then here we are.

The hate unfortunately crosses the line on a regular basis, from both sides. The first cross-the-line moment, that I recall, was DJT pointing out that Hillary could well be assassinated for 2nd Amendment views.
That’s a lie. Is it going to take you 7 years to be convinced that you’re wrong like the “very fine people on both sides” lie? Let me know in advance so I don’t waste my time.

That’s a lie.

20 other links....

20 other links....
And all twenty will be making the same shitty logical leap that you’re making right now. Grow the hell up.

It’s extremely ironic that Republicans are trying to blame words for the shooting. Trump is the biggest shit talker in the universe and I guarantee you this will just ramp it up. From Joe Biden, to his judges, to his haters, to the poor election counters in Atlanta who received death threats. Trumpers have made fun of others for not liking Trump due to his mean words and tweets. NOW they are bothered by them? Right…..

You know Zeke, you can go to hell. You would be celebrating if Trump was assassinated. You agree with Biden that Trump needed to be in the Bullseye.
Haha. It’s so cute you’re all upset about mean words now. I wouldn’t celebrate if he was assassinated, as it would bring about the civil war the Trumpers have been calling for since 2020. Will I shed a tear when he finally dies? Not a single one. You can go to hell for blaming the rhetoric on Democrats when no one shit talks more than Trump.

You know Zeke, you can go to hell. You would be celebrating if Trump was assassinated. You agree with Biden that Trump needed to be in the Bullseye.
Remember when Gabbi Giffords was shot and Republicans said that being in the bullseye didn’t mean anything?

Last edited:
Okay tough guy. You see a guy on a roof, with what looks like a barrel. Do you pull the trigger and end that guys life? Big decision to make Rambo.
If you’re on a building with a rifle pointing at the former president you have no presumption of innocence.

There are phone videos of multiple people screaming about the shooter minutes before the shot.

Yup for very good reason. The sick f- ing puppies are the ones who support a sick f-ing man like Trump.
Just so we’re clear how things shake out in the mind of Zeke. The “sick f-ing puppies” are Trump voters and not would-be presidential assassins.

See what I mean when I say these people are ****ed in the head everyone?

Reactions: snarlcakes and DANC
So it appears the SS snipers had shooter in their scopes 42 seconds before the assassin’s shot. So why the hell would they wait to shoot until he shot Trump?
Maybe they hate Trump too like all the Democrats? Everyone is in on it. I mean this morning is all about labels and assigning blame.

This board is a mirror image of the country. Broke beyond repair it seems.

Just so we’re clear how things shake out in the mind of Zeke. The “sick f-ing puppies” are Trump voters and not would-be presidential assassins.

See what I mean when I say these people are ****ed in the head everyone?
Nope. You aren’t very good at this. You called Progressives sick puppies. Of course the shooter is extremely disturbed and sick. And dead.

Maybe they hate Trump too like all the Democrats? Everyone is in on it. I mean this morning is all about labels and assigning blame.

This board is a mirror image of the country. Broke beyond repair it seems.
I don’t think they hated Trump at all. I think the training and procedures were just wrong.

There’s a video of a SS agent that can’t even get her gun holstered.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
If you’re on a building with a rifle pointing at the former president you have no presumption of innocence.

There are phone videos of multiple people screaming about the shooter minutes before the shot.
Uh huh. And if you pull the trigger only to realize later it’s a couple of Pennsylvania school children looking down the scope of their airsoft gun. How would you feel?

Please don’t Monday morning quarterback the Secret Service. Unbecoming.

It’s extremely ironic that Republicans are trying to blame words for the shooting. Trump is the biggest shit talker in the universe and I guarantee you this will just ramp it up. From Joe Biden, to his judges, to his haters, to the poor election counters in Atlanta who received death threats. Trumpers have made fun of others for not liking Trump due to his mean words and tweets. NOW they are bothered by them? Right…..
What do you think created the shit talking you dumba$$? The left created Trump! The media created Trump! Shitty politicians created Trump! Your love of the dumbassery politicians we have been living UNDER created Trump! Grow up and get some brains for Gods Sakes! The more you post the more stupid you appear!

And all twenty will be making the same shitty logical leap that you’re making right now. Grow the hell up.
No, all 20, including from places like Fox and NewsMax, confirm the very thinly velied threat, that he refused to back down from.

Again, both sides have been despicable with the rhetoric. Your cult sees one side. Us independents see both.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and jet812
This whole hullabaloo, has reminded me of one of my favorite factoids. Do you know what job in America has the highest mortality rate?

U.S. President.

That’s a lie. Is it going to take you 7 years to be convinced that you’re wrong like the “very fine people on both sides” lie? Let me know in advance so I don’t waste my time.
No, all 20, including from places like Fox and NewsMax, confirm the very thinly velied threat, that he refused to back down from.

Again, both sides have been despicable with the rhetoric. Your cult sees one side. Us independents see both.
You’re a far left woke cult member. Quit lying.

I figured you were the shooter, before seeing your posts. Trying to impress the ex, after you turned her into a Lesbian and she dumped you.
You do realize attractive people have options and when they attract really attractive people there is risk involved. Ha. Ha. No. You don’t know that. You’re a nerd with piss pits who gets put on the sidewalk by men. Now go kiss that pig of a wife who is the only chick on earth that would have you. Neither of you had other options.

And shooter bring up my daughter again and I’ll come down to palm and wrap that bike around your neck. I let it go once. I won’t a second time. I’ll be down there much of august. There aren’t many schools down there

Last edited:
Haha. It’s so cute you’re all upset about mean words now. I wouldn’t celebrate if he was assassinated, as it would bring about the civil war the Trumpers have been calling for since 2020. Will I shed a tear when he finally dies? Not a single one. You can go to hell for blaming the rhetoric on Democrats when no one shit talks more than Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT