ADVERTISEMENT

So, even Wall Street Journal has become a Fake News to Trump.

The WSJ quoted Trump as saying "I have a great relationship with China President Xi Jinping. As you know I have a great relationship with Prime Minister Abe of Japan and I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un of North Korea."

White House, through Sarah Sanders, twitted calling WSJ fake news.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/14/media/white-house-donald-trump-wall-street-journal/index.html

It isn't fake news. But also isn't really a story.

Everyone knows Trump can't complete 3 correct, coherent sentences in a row.

It isn't fake news. But also isn't really a story.

Everyone knows Trump can't complete 3 correct, coherent sentences in a row.

Well, the missing "apostrophe D" does seem to be a pretty critical detail, doesn't it?

To say "I probably have a very good relationship..." would be, in a matter like this, a very different thing than saying "I'd probably have a very good relationship...".

"Fake news" or not, it's pretty sloppy journalism.

Well, the missing "apostrophe D" does seem to be a pretty critical detail, doesn't it?

To say "I probably have a very good relationship..." would be, in a matter like this, a very different thing than saying "I'd probably have a very good relationship...".

"Fake news" or not, it's pretty sloppy journalism.

I was under the impression that Trump actually said what was written. How is that sloppy journalism?

Dumb "story" either way.

I was under the impression that Trump actually said what was written. How is that sloppy journalism?

Dumb "story" either way.

How would the WSJ explain the use of the word "probably" without the (contracted) "would"?

Saying "I probably have a good relationship...." with somebody doesn't even make any sense. Saying "I'd probably have a good relationship..." with somebody does make sense.

Maybe they should've asked for a clarifcation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT