ADVERTISEMENT

Slam piece on Hysterics

How does that not make sense? They’ve taken in $750k and given out $500k. That leaves them with $250k currently in their accounts.
..and HH does not keep ANY $$ for admin costs. nada. What is HfG's policy on admin expenses?

Reactions: B1G_Fan
You don’t think the guy is an idiot for claiming HH Nil collective has brought in .000001 of what HFG has? That would be equivalent of HFG bringing in 2 million while HH Nil bringing in $2.

The staff member here comes off as a jealous douche. This is the same guy who published an article saying we hired Thad Matta and it didn’t work out due to a failed physical. This guy has no connections whatsoever and that’s evident by having 65 subscribers on this site.

Players don’t GAF where the $150k comes from and gladly accept the cash from both parties.
Are there really only 65 subscribers on this site. Incredible!! if true

You make up a lot of shit. You have no idea what the players and parents think. If you were JHS or Malik’s parents do you think they care at all that their sons are now ambassadors for the HH. They are promoting them and everything they do now because of the title. Think of how it could effect a mom to see Eric late night on Kirkwood smoking cigars and creepily coming up and forcing conversations with kids, spit and BS flying out of his mouth. Too many, this is an embarrassment. Maybe you are too young to understand how people have pride for their family.
With all due respect, aren't you hanging around the players, having conversations, and giving them $$ for the experience? I am all for both the HH and HfG.

Last edited:
With all due respect, aren't you hanging around the players, having conversations, and giving them $$ for the experience? I am all for both the HH and HfG.
Do you just make shit up in your head and think it is fun to spew it out as some sort of reality?

I was the first person to give quite a few of the IU basketball players an NIL deal. Like the very first one. I have made it very clear I am all for the players getting money, and like always, I actually do what I preach.

I held one interview session around a year ago with all the players. Players had to use their NIL in order to receive money. Legally, as the first person to do this I needed to make sure I wasn’t breaking any rules that could hurt IU in anyway.

I am sorry you don’t have the brain power or resources to do what I did. Next time you try to spin something, at least make it some what true, asshat.

Only theHoosier.com free board hates them , for some dumb reason.
What a stupid take. Perhaps because they do/post really dumb things. If you're content with one very public face of IU exalting a dorky-ass puerile clown show, then you are. No accounting for taste - or it's lack.

Lot of time/energy invested over the years in "Hoosier tradition" - they're something else, more akin to the invariable consequence of drinking too much on an empty stomach. I've seen no one taking issue with their presumed intent, only the frequently tasteless and juvenile behavior that reflects so poorly on Indiana University and that is offensive to a number of alumni. Whether you choose to acknowledge that or not makes little difference, fact remains that there is much to be desired in their self-appointed roles as ambassadors of IU.

It's not just this Forum 'that hates them" or feels that IU's status and reputation is worth far more than money - money that could easily be replaced by others acting in a manner that reflects much more positively on the University. Beavis and butthead are either going to smarten up very quickly or find themselves increasingly marginalized by the 'old guard' within the University who will use their power and prestige to erase what they view as a blight on IU's name and integrity. You on the other hand, lacking any incentive/impetus to improve, are likely to remain dumb. GLWT.

What a stupid take. Perhaps because they do/post really dumb things. If you're content with one very public face of IU exalting a dorky-ass puerile clown show, then you are. No accounting for taste - or it's lack.

Lot of time/energy invested over the years in "Hoosier tradition" - they're something else, more akin to the invariable consequence of drinking too much on an empty stomach. I've seen no one taking issue with their presumed intent, only the frequently tasteless and juvenile behavior that reflects so poorly on Indiana University and that is offensive to a number of alumni. Whether you choose to acknowledge that or not makes little difference, fact remains that there is much to be desired in their self-appointed roles as ambassadors of IU.

It's not just this Forum 'that hates them" or feels that IU's status and reputation is worth far more than money - money that could easily be replaced by others acting in a manner that reflects much more positively on the University. Beavis and butthead are either going to smarten up very quickly or find themselves increasingly marginalized by the 'old guard' within the University who will use their power and prestige to erase what they view as a blight on IU's name and integrity. You on the other hand, lacking any incentive/impetus to improve, are likely to remain dumb. GLWT.
Hate ‘‘em if you want, they’ll be back next year!

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmygoiu
I haven't seen those figures, but is that just from HFG? I'd hope X is making more than that, given the amounts you listed for TJD and Race. He should at least be making what Race is, if not more. But, I'm thinking that's also just from HFG and this past weekend from HH was on top of that, no? And, they can strike their own deals too, right? Thought TJD had a pretty high paying gig with one of the IN banks? I bet he's gonna make 7 figures this year too.
“X” should be donating his time to a defensive driving class, not worrying about NIL deals.

They are very entertaining and have great access to "the program" who likes them.
I wonder how here might say the same.
It's a game and games are supposed to be for something called entertainment (en-tər-ˈtān-mənt). They get, I get it, most of the fans here get it.

Relax and enjoy their good natured antics

Reactions: jimmygoiu
They are very entertaining and have great access to "the program" who likes them. I wonder how here might say the same. It's a game and games are supposed to be for something called entertainment (en-tər-ˈtān-mənt). They get, I get it, most of the fans here get it. Relax and enjoy their good natured antics
If crude and infantile is what you find entertaining, lucky for you - others not so much. Your assertion of "most" is baseless, though most would likely agree that whatever your boyzos are playing at, it's not remotely the "game" - that you do not grasp the difference speaks volumes.

Last edited:
They are very entertaining and have great access to "the program" who likes them.
It's a game and games are supposed to be for something called entertainment (en-tər-ˈtān-mənt). They get, I get it, most of the fans here get it.

If that’s entertainment we are in bad shape. Those goofy hacks need to either do something else ot just go away. Yuck.

Do you just make shit up in your head and think it is fun to spew it out as some sort of reality?

I was the first person to give quite a few of the IU basketball players an NIL deal. Like the very first one. I have made it very clear I am all for the players getting money, and like always, I actually do what I preach.

I held one interview session around a year ago with all the players. Players had to use their NIL in order to receive money. Legally, as the first person to do this I needed to make sure I wasn’t breaking any rules that could hurt IU in anyway.

I am sorry you don’t have the brain power or resources to do what I did. Next time you try to spin something, at least make it some what true, asshat.
so sorry, as you only talked to them once . I must have misread your 50 posts.

so sorry, as you only talked to them once . I must have misread your 50 posts.
I communicate with a lot of the players via text or social media. Much different then hanging out with them for an experience lol.

They are not “entertaining” in the least. They are embarrassing.

..and HH does not keep ANY $$ for admin costs. nada. What is HfG's policy on admin expenses?
at a minimum, HfG has a highly paid executive director, along with expenses associated with the HfG NIL. I wonder how many $$ are funnelled away? In comparison, 100% of donations to the HH go to the players. 100%. All expenses are absorbed/covered personally by the 2 founders. admirable.

Yes, I did a bit of research and replied to my own post. : )

at a minimum, HfG has a highly paid executive director, along with expenses associated with the HfG NIL. I wonder how many $$ are funnelled away? In comparison, 100% of donations to the HH go to the players. 100%. All expenses are absorbed/covered personally by the 2 founders. admirable.

Yes, I did a bit of research and replied to my own post. : )
Have you seen their financials? Has anyone..... Man I wish I could just tell the IRS I am claiming a certain amount of income with no proof or audit.

Have you seen their financials? Has anyone..... Man I wish I could just tell the IRS I am claiming a certain amount of income with no proof or audit.

"HOW MUCH MONEY DO ERIC AND WARD MAKE FROM THE COLLECTIVE?​

0. Zero. Nada. Nothing. Not one nickel. Not even the costs to run the Collective. All legal, accounting, website hosting, travel, material costs are paid for by Eric and Ward’s personal contributions. Every single penny of every single dollar contributed to the Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective goes to the players. There is no other fund or Collective ANYWHERE that can say this."

You can access all details on their website, hhnil.com, to gain much more info, including financials. Awesome contribution to IU basketball...

Reactions: Bippy
I don’t see what the big deal is. These guys are facilitating boosters that want to invest in the players and program. People might not like their personality, but without them these people may not have taken an ownership stake in the players and program. People are free to buy into the players and take an ownership stake in the athletes and program through multiple ways. It’s about capitalism, nothing less.

• More info about the HH NIL fund:
  • In order to create name, image and likeness opportunities for Indiana University athletes and be able to pool resources from businesses, boosters and all fans, the Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective has been created.

The brainchild of Eric Pankowski and Ward Roberts, the Collective pools money from businesses, donors and fans, then works to create NIL deals for IU athletes.

How it works: There are two main avenues.

If there is a business that wants to connect to an IU athlete but doesn’t want to to put the deal together, the Collective will match a business with an athlete or athletes. There will be a reciprocal relationship between the business and the athlete. The athlete would provide social media posts for a company, do appearances, etc.

If there is a business, booster or just any fan who wants to contribute to NIL in general but doesn’t need a reciprocal relationship, the business or booster can contribute to the Collective, then the Collective will pool the money together to create significant NIL deals, and an athlete or athletes in turn promote Hoosier Hysterics. That could be social media posts, appearances, etc.

The primary goal is to show that athletes at IU fare well in the NIL world.

“This is 100 percent legal. This is 100 percent within the parameters Indiana University has laid out and 100 percent within the parameters the NCAA has laid out,” Pankowski said. “Also, we’re not making any money on this.”

The only costs would be if there was a third-party expense necessary to make the NIL deal, but Pankowski says those would be minimal. The idea is to get virtually every penny possible to the athlete.

“We’re doing this because we love Indiana and we know NIL is a huge deal,” Pankowski said.

The Collective already has garnered the attention and support of notable alumni, specifically Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban who has publicly supported the Collective.

Here are answers to three main questions about the Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective.

Q. What is the primary goal for this NIL initiative?

Pankowski: “The primary goal is make Indiana University the leader in NIL opportunities for its student athletes. We want current players and recruits to know that if you come to Indiana, and stay at Indiana, the fanbase has your back. Not just when it comes to showing up for games and cheering our tails off, but financially, you will do very well at Indiana.”

Q. How important do you feel it is for IU fans, businesses, boosters, etc., to be actively involved in NIL?

Pankowski: “It is everything. As fans, we always want to think we have a direct impact on the success of our programs. Hell, that’s what a home-court or home-field advantage is all about. We want to impact the outcomes of games. The Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective allows fans to have a direct impact on the future success of our programs! If IU’s fans, boosters and supportive businesses band together and pool our resources, NIL will become a major factor in prospective student-athletes deciding to come to IU. That is direct impact. It is totally in our control.”

Q. How can this initiative positively impact IU athletics

Pankowski: “Simply put, if current players know there is real opportunity to do well financially in NIL opportunities at IU, they will be less likely to leave early or transfer. And if recruits across the nation know that Indiana is a place where the fanbase as a whole supports them financially with NIL opportunities once they get to IU, then we will win recruitments that we otherwise may have lost.”

How to contribute:

Here is the Paypal account to contribute to the Collective:
    hoosierhysterics@gmail.com
    Here is the Zelle ID:
    818-653-3851
    Checks can be sent to: Hoosier Hysterics! Inc.; 11809 Otsego St.; Valley Village, CA, 91607

Background on NIL:

As of July 1, college athletes can profit from their name, image and likeness. Colleges and universities cannot arrange NIL deals for players. Those deals must come from businesses, boosters, fans, etc., which is where the Collective comes in.

Indiana is fully supportive of NIL endeavors like the Hoosier Hysterics Collective.

“We are excited that our student-athletes are able to maximize their opportunities with their name, image and likeness within the rules,” an athletic department source said. “We are also happy to see that businesses like this are interested in partnering with IU athletes.

“It is our obligation to continue to educate our students about the continuously changing landscape of intercollegiate athletics.”

As the Hoosier Hysterics, Eric Pankowski and Ward Roberts have created an incredibly popular podcast with guests ranging from modern IU players and coaches to those whose time at IU reaches back to the 1950s.

The Hysterics have held live events, such as their very successful fan event at the Bluebird that included legendary IU basketball coach Bob Knight.

More on the Hoosier Hysterics Collective here (starting at minute 22):

New NIL initiative: The Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective
    In order to create name, image and likeness opportunities for Indiana University athletes and be able to pool resources from businesses, boosters and all fans, the Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective has been created. How it works and how businesses and fans can cont
    ribute can be found at hhnil.com.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
  • More info about the HH NIL fund:
  • In order to create name, image and likeness opportunities for Indiana University athletes and be able to pool resources from businesses, boosters and all fans, the Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective has been created.

The brainchild of Eric Pankowski and Ward Roberts, the Collective pools money from businesses, donors and fans, then works to create NIL deals for IU athletes.

How it works: There are two main avenues.

If there is a business that wants to connect to an IU athlete but doesn’t want to to put the deal together, the Collective will match a business with an athlete or athletes. There will be a reciprocal relationship between the business and the athlete. The athlete would provide social media posts for a company, do appearances, etc.

If there is a business, booster or just any fan who wants to contribute to NIL in general but doesn’t need a reciprocal relationship, the business or booster can contribute to the Collective, then the Collective will pool the money together to create significant NIL deals, and an athlete or athletes in turn promote Hoosier Hysterics. That could be social media posts, appearances, etc.

The primary goal is to show that athletes at IU fare well in the NIL world.

“This is 100 percent legal. This is 100 percent within the parameters Indiana University has laid out and 100 percent within the parameters the NCAA has laid out,” Pankowski said. “Also, we’re not making any money on this.”

The only costs would be if there was a third-party expense necessary to make the NIL deal, but Pankowski says those would be minimal. The idea is to get virtually every penny possible to the athlete.

“We’re doing this because we love Indiana and we know NIL is a huge deal,” Pankowski said.

The Collective already has garnered the attention and support of notable alumni, specifically Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban who has publicly supported the Collective.

Here are answers to three main questions about the Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective.

Q. What is the primary goal for this NIL initiative?

Pankowski: “The primary goal is make Indiana University the leader in NIL opportunities for its student athletes. We want current players and recruits to know that if you come to Indiana, and stay at Indiana, the fanbase has your back. Not just when it comes to showing up for games and cheering our tails off, but financially, you will do very well at Indiana.”

Q. How important do you feel it is for IU fans, businesses, boosters, etc., to be actively involved in NIL?

Pankowski: “It is everything. As fans, we always want to think we have a direct impact on the success of our programs. Hell, that’s what a home-court or home-field advantage is all about. We want to impact the outcomes of games. The Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective allows fans to have a direct impact on the future success of our programs! If IU’s fans, boosters and supportive businesses band together and pool our resources, NIL will become a major factor in prospective student-athletes deciding to come to IU. That is direct impact. It is totally in our control.”

Q. How can this initiative positively impact IU athletics

Pankowski: “Simply put, if current players know there is real opportunity to do well financially in NIL opportunities at IU, they will be less likely to leave early or transfer. And if recruits across the nation know that Indiana is a place where the fanbase as a whole supports them financially with NIL opportunities once they get to IU, then we will win recruitments that we otherwise may have lost.”

How to contribute:

Here is the Paypal account to contribute to the Collective:
    hoosierhysterics@gmail.com
    Here is the Zelle ID:
    818-653-3851
    Checks can be sent to: Hoosier Hysterics! Inc.; 11809 Otsego St.; Valley Village, CA, 91607

Background on NIL:

As of July 1, college athletes can profit from their name, image and likeness. Colleges and universities cannot arrange NIL deals for players. Those deals must come from businesses, boosters, fans, etc., which is where the Collective comes in.

Indiana is fully supportive of NIL endeavors like the Hoosier Hysterics Collective.

“We are excited that our student-athletes are able to maximize their opportunities with their name, image and likeness within the rules,” an athletic department source said. “We are also happy to see that businesses like this are interested in partnering with IU athletes.

“It is our obligation to continue to educate our students about the continuously changing landscape of intercollegiate athletics.”

As the Hoosier Hysterics, Eric Pankowski and Ward Roberts have created an incredibly popular podcast with guests ranging from modern IU players and coaches to those whose time at IU reaches back to the 1950s.

The Hysterics have held live events, such as their very successful fan event at the Bluebird that included legendary IU basketball coach Bob Knight.

More on the Hoosier Hysterics Collective here (starting at minute 22):

New NIL initiative: The Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective
    In order to create name, image and likeness opportunities for Indiana University athletes and be able to pool resources from businesses, boosters and all fans, the Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective has been created. How it works and how businesses and fans can cont
    ribute can be found at hhnil.com.

It’s not the collective. It’s doofus behind it. They make IU look bad. If they keep doing the cringeworthy stuff IU will be forced to disassociate. I’m actually surprised and not surprised they haven’t done anything about them. You won’t see any other school letting that crap happen let alone invite it.

Reactions: hoosierdug and IU73
It’s not the collective. It’s doofus behind it. They make IU look bad. If they keep doing the cringeworthy stuff IU will be forced to disassociate. I’m actually surprised and not surprised they haven’t done anything about them. You won’t see any other school letting that crap happen let alone invite it.
you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I enjoy their podcats, as entertainment. I admire their efforts, and results, in raising $$ for the NIL. The FACT that 100% of all funds raised is given to the players is awesome. HfG pays an executive director and all expenses BEFORE any $$ are available to the players.

If the HH bother you that much, ignore them.

you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I enjoy their podcats, as entertainment. I admire their efforts, and results, in raising $$ for the NIL. The FACT that 100% of all funds raised is given to the players is awesome. HfG pays an executive director and all expenses BEFORE any $$ are available to the players.

It’s not even the podcast. It’s the other tacky crap. You are still arguing the financial side and ignore the weird looking crap they do. I’m fine with financial stuff.

Reactions: IU73 and jimmygoiu

Go follow them. :).

Confucius say, "Those who are blind or indifferent to their own stupidity are invariably drawn to same". In other words, water finds its own level, sewage being no exception.
What’s that say about us fans(this board) who’ve witnessed sewage on the field? You know I’m being facetious. 😉

Reactions: Cavanagh
What’s that say about us fans(this board) who’ve witnessed sewage on the field? You know I’m being facetious. 😉
We're better than fair-weather friends? Fandom ain't for sissies? Bloom where you're planted? Before the garden comes the manure? That last one I just made up - has potential I think, perhaps, "Even the most/Every beautiful garden is built on a pile of shit".

🍏

We're better than fair-weather friends? Fandom ain't for sissies? Bloom where you're planted? Before the garden comes the manure? That last one I just made up - has potential I think, perhaps, "Even the most/Every beautiful garden is built on a pile of shit".

🍏
Book worthy?

"HOW MUCH MONEY DO ERIC AND WARD MAKE FROM THE COLLECTIVE?​

0. Zero. Nada. Nothing. Not one nickel. Not even the costs to run the Collective. All legal, accounting, website hosting, travel, material costs are paid for by Eric and Ward’s personal contributions. Every single penny of every single dollar contributed to the Hoosier Hysterics NIL Collective goes to the players. There is no other fund or Collective ANYWHERE that can say this."

You can access all details on their website, hhnil.com, to gain much more info, including financials. Awesome contribution to IU basketball...
So the megalomaniac who you Venmo cash says there are no expenses and you take that on faith? That's a special kind of stupid right there. This is how all the idiots who get suckered into pyramid schemes talk too, rationalizing their stupidity along the way. I know for a fact Eric pays for all of his travel expenses via the cash he collects. And he flies first class everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
You guys really think this is all some big scheme? You think the entire AD, coaches, players, Cuban, and the majority of the fanbase are being fooled by these guys? Lol okay.

You guys really think this is all some big scheme? You think the entire AD, coaches, players, Cuban, and the majority of the fanbase are being fooled by these guys? Lol okay.

No, Eric is a smart guy man. He had a podcast where he got some pretty good attention, and he liked it a lot. NIL came out, and he saw a path to 10 times the attention. He leveraged his already big following on peegs and the podcast to rally the idiots to start giving him money so he can be the ring leader of IU Basketball. He gets to have anyone on whenever he wants now, all the access in the world, literally articles being written about him, and doesn't pay a dime. This is his dream come true.

I set a pressatent last year and paid all these guys money to do interviews. No athlete is going to go do a hour long podcast or interview with Jim for example now with out a ton of money. Eric has monopolized the media, and he isn't media.... Far from it. Whether the athletes like it or not they are going to be talking to this asshat constantly. Constantly going to be asked to participate in his lil stunts and attention grabs. They can't say no, because he has convinced idiots to give him money, in turn he is the one giving the money to the athletes. They like money..... They will do anything you want for money....

I dont want my basketball team to be forced to participate in circus events. IU brand is better than that, and I have pride in my university in that way. Not much I am proud of. IU is one of those things.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT