ADVERTISEMENT

Since we own PeeYew in football now can we still call it a rivalry?

hometownfan

Freshman
Feb 3, 2004
We've won 5 out of 7 from them and the PUkes always tell us the past means nothing (Dusty Banners and all). Their facilities are also at the MAC level. That field is a major hazard to our players. Peyton fell down 3 times and PU Petey had to squeegee the sidelines because of all the mud that accumulated around the drains that apparently don't work. Their B-ball team just lost too. What a wonderful day to be a HOOSIER.

The Big Ten ought to force them to do something about that sh-t field...

Peyton went down after attempting to cut on chunks of dead sod at least 3 times (maybe more)...

Luckily no one blew out a knee (which can easily happen if your cleats penetrate the soft spongy upper dead grass and mud matrix and gets stuck in the wet, hard packed sand beneath...)...

I'm also amazed no one has been electrocuted with all of those extension cords running through standing water on the sidelines every time it rains up there...

Last edited:
You'd think an Ag school would actually know how to grow grass. How embarrassing.

...but then again, we are talking about Purdue...

This “Turf-Gate” scandal up there is making our “Pigeon Poop-Gate” issue look like much ado about nothing.
W
It is like an ACL mine field for players. Unsafe.

But the drum crew is looking good!

giphy.gif

This “Turf-Gate” scandal up there is making our “Pigeon Poop-Gate” issue look like much ado about nothing.
W
It is like an ACL mine field for players. Unsafe.

But the drum crew is looking good!

giphy.gif
Interesting fact on the PUkes drum. It's not the worlds largest drum. That dubious honor belongs to the University of Texas. Hook 'em horns! PUkes should be sued for Liable or Slander. Whichever.

https://purduesports.com/news/2019/11/14/football-new-video-board-for-ross-ade-stadium.aspx
looks like he heard you! I always had a suspicion you and Jeff were secretly buddies. I hope you got your full of the old board today because by next Saturday it should be gone.

Typical from the p u engineers...

They have a dangerous, nearly unplayable field and their capital expenditures board is worried about upgrading their video display first...

Then again..., what else would you expect...

Last edited:
Reactions: iulb and vesuvius13
We've won 5 out of 7 from them and the PUkes always tell us the past means nothing (Dusty Banners and all). Their facilities are also at the MAC level. That field is a major hazard to our players. Peyton fell down 3 times and PU Petey had to squeegee the sidelines because of all the mud that accumulated around the drains that apparently don't work. Their B-ball team just lost too. What a wonderful day to be a HOOSIER.
Maybe they're paying Brohm so much for a 4-8 season tat they can't afford a groundskeeper?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT