ADVERTISEMENT

Sigh

What is wrong with ignoring the topic of the thread, hijacking it and making it about you, and attacking other posters that have different beliefs and calling them names instead? I would argue that it racist to do anything other than this........
Join the military fool.

What is wrong with ignoring the topic of the thread, hijacking it and making it about you, and attacking other posters that have different beliefs and calling them names instead? I would argue that it racist to do anything other than this........
I interrupt this baseball game to inform you that assholes like you got trump elected because of the way you treat people.

die in a fire troll

back to the game

Did you get kicked in the head by a horse recently or are you this seriously stupid?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I interrupt this baseball game to inform you that assholes like you got trump elected because of the way you treat people.

die in a fire troll

back to the game
You appear to have a double standard, then. Take your own medicine. If it is not ok to ignore thread topics, hijack threads and make them about you, and attack other posters you don't agree with and call them names, then I must be mistaken with the way things work around here.

You appear to have a double standard, then. Take your own medicine. If it is not ok to ignore thread topics, hijack threads and make them about you, and attack other posters you don't agree with and call them names, then I must be mistaken with the way things work around here.
Hey Jim, You posted some pretty middle of the road, good discussion material a couple weeks ago. What changed for you? I miss that Jim, he was good to discuss with.

People like me? What the hell does that mean? Two of my four closest friends are black and the subject has come up. I've spent decades working in a workforce more diverse than most here have, almost certainly you included. I'm sticking with my theory - very liberal white people here reinforce the theory on a regular basis.
You do realize when a white person try’s to talk about black friends or family that makes you more racist for trying to show you’re not? That’s the game that some not all on the left play.

I’ve gotten caught up in it in the past. If you’re republican you’re automatically a racist.

Bimbos reaction in this thread may be the most extreme idiocy I’ve ever seen.

Hey Jim, You posted some pretty middle of the road, good discussion material a couple weeks ago. What changed for you? I miss that Jim, he was good to discuss with.
He’s trying to prove some sort of point about unconstructive dialogue.

I'm just behaving in accordance with the status quo around here. Some people have a double standard when others act like they act. If I missed something, somebody fill me in.

You do realize when a white person try’s to talk about black friends or family that makes you more racist for trying to show you’re not? That’s the game that some not all on the left play.

I’ve gotten caught up in it in the past. If you’re republican you’re automatically a racist.

Bimbos reaction in this thread may be the most extreme idiocy I’ve ever seen.
I’m very secure in who I am and not worried about baseless accusations of racism towards me.

Reactions: stollcpa
I'm just behaving in accordance with the status quo around here. Some people have a double standard when others act like they act. If I missed something, somebody fill me in.
I think what you are saying is exactly what I suspected. You are trying to make some point. Ok. You do you
But it seems to be lost on your real ability from what I recall from you posting a few weeks ago. You had a stretch there, where you seemed pretty balanced. Why not just be you, instead of trying to play some character?

You spew hate

Stop trying to call it something else

Topics change all the time - if you can’t keep up, go play at the kids table

Writing about a basketball event that was ruined by a shootout between a career criminal and cops isn't racism

You spew hate

Stop trying to call it something else

Topics change all the time - if you can’t keep up, go play at the kids table

Writing about a basketball event that was ruined by a shootout between a career criminal and cops isn't racism
You do the same thing: look in the mirror. Golden rule works both ways. You shouldn't have any problem with anything I have said in this thread. If this is business as usual on here, then consider me an asshole as well.

Going after another poster and calling names instead of debating a topic is not debate: that is playing at the kids table.

You do the same thing: look in the mirror. Golden rule works both ways. You shouldn't have any problem with anything I have said in this thread. If this is business as usual on here, then consider me an asshole as well.

Going after another poster and calling names instead of debating a topic is not debate: that is playing at the kids table.
blah blah blah race baiter

Oh, Baby on a hunger strike. That will show everybody.

die in a fire troll

back to the game
Using your logic . . . it's folks like you who got Biden elected in 2020 . . . AND got us the 1/6 hearings to boot . . . .

I'd remind you (don't you HATE that) that people like me pointed out to folks like you alternatives to Trump in the 2016 primaries. I voted for Kasich in the Georgia primary . . . so I could have an alternative to vote for in the general other than Hillary. And as I stated on this forum, I thought that Biden was too old in 2020 . . . as were Trump in 2016 and 2020 and Hillary in 2016. But noooooo, folks like you just had to stick it to them "Dimocrats". Well, as Rockfish would say . . . sow the wind . . . .

. . . the life of unintended consequences . . . or maybe these consequences are fully intended. You'll have to let us know.

BTW, I would also note that you chose to respond to Jimbo rather than respond to either Lars' post (#7) or mine (#31) that actually responded to your basketball content about the Dirt Bowl. As a great American once said (I believe it was your mother, as recounted by you), one has to choose to be dirty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT