ADVERTISEMENT

Shower Thoughts thread

larsIU

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2010
yes, stolen from Reddit. Sue me.

But, are "streamers" and social media "influencers" really just professional beggars? I do not include OF in this as they provide a service.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Big Hotdog and Big Bakery have been colluding forever with the mismatched packaging quantities, or have they? Maybe Big Bakery is inept.

It hit me the other day like a ton of bricks. Why do they put the hot dog buns in the package sideways?

5eb424e60c6375d238498f0bd6f3a502.jpg

fify

So, if my browser is correct and I understood; 3000 baht for 90 minutes is roughly $100? And, that includes the bath and bed time? Happy ending included, or extra? Full boat finish, or are they just handy?

$87.50 for the full package I think. Food included though I think alcohol isnt.
You don't need to hand over cash to her in these places. Pay upfront.

$87.50 for the full package I think. Food included though I think alcohol isnt.
You don't need to hand over cash to her in these places. Pay upfront.
unless you tell me otherwise, I don't think I'm eating anything there! But, that is quite the bargain! And, I'm assuming mostly they are young women with decent bodies (not many obese Thai people that I've seen!).

unless you tell me otherwise, I don't think I'm eating anything there! But, that is quite the bargain! And, I'm assuming mostly they are young women with decent bodies (not many obese Thai people that I've seen!).

The food in these places ain't bad. Some people make an afternoon at these massage places. Massage and then buffet, TV, nap at their barcaloungers etc. That's what guys do here in SG.

Found a themed parlour for you:

Or this, four hands -- minus the clothes in reality.:

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
The food in these places ain't bad. Some people make an afternoon at these massage places. Massage and then buffet, TV, nap at their barca loungers etc. That's what guys do here in SG.

Found a themed parlour for you:

Or this, four hands -- minus the clothes in reality.:

Yeah, why do I feel like I could show up every day for a month and it would still be Honey's day off?

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
I’m the only one in the long history of mankind sitting on my back porch in Brown Co, IN eating Ninja air-fryer Tater Tots while commenting on this post. I carry on.
Not so fast my young friend...

Oh wait, you said BROWN Co. I'm in Monroe.

Nevermind...😁

Reactions: abraxis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT