ADVERTISEMENT

She is the only choice we have but if Harris says she is going to curb inflation one more time by

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
going after price gougers I'm going to puke. The American public by and large has proven to be very stupid and to go into the weeds and try and explain to them what caused the high inflation the last couple of years would most likely be futile. she is making the same mistake Gore made when he lost to another dimwit, Gore ran from Clinton's accomplishments instead of embracing them. Bidens unpopular I get it, but he has steadied the country, done a better job with the economy than the rest of the industrialized world, and improved Americans standing in the world.

Trump is so ignorant on basically everything just let him hang himself amongst the undecided, she should use her money to rebroadcast his speeches on any platform she can find. tv, social media, radio. anyone who listens to the dumb son of a bitch and would still vote for him is a lost cause anyway.

going after price gougers I'm going to puke. The American public by and large has proven to be very stupid and to go into the weeds and try and explain to them what caused the high inflation the last couple of years would most likely be futile. she is making the same mistake Gore made when he lost to another dimwit, Gore ran from Clinton's accomplishments instead of embracing them. Bidens unpopular I get it, but he has steadied the country, done a better job with the economy than the rest of the industrialized world, and improved Americans standing in the world.

Trump is so ignorant on basically everything just let him hang himself amongst the undecided, she should use her money to rebroadcast his speeches on any platform she can find. tv, social media, radio. anyone who listens to the dumb son of a bitch and would still vote for him is a lost cause anyway.
A couple of my neighbors, one an architect the other works for a bank (went to Wash U) have bought the price gouging line hook, line, and sinker.

• Wow
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

There are definitely legitimate criticisms of Harris, but they're all relatively miniscule to Trump's glaring red flags. I can't believe anyone who says they'll vote for Trump can look at her and say she's not smart or is critical of some of her answers to questions. I keep paraphrasing Robin Williams when this topic comes up, but it's apt.

A Trump supporter saying Harris is dumb or stupid is like a person with leprosy telling a person with acne that they look really bad.

That dudes wife is the worst.
The wash u and surrounding neighborhoods libs are the worst. Cars broken into nightly. Cops tell them keep nothing in their garages and leave the doors to the garages open. Zoo closed bc of fights. Their own school carnival closed bc of fights. Shootings. Carjackings. Yet they still have blm signs in their yards and vote cori bush. Insane. Woke

Kurt you’re not worth a billion dollars, so who is the ignorant? It’s you!

There are definitely legitimate criticisms of Harris, but they're all relatively miniscule to Trump's glaring red flags. I can't believe anyone who says they'll vote for Trump can look at her and say she's not smart or is critical of some of her answers to questions. I keep paraphrasing Robin Williams when this topic comes up, but it's apt.

A Trump supporter saying Harris is dumb or stupid is like a person with leprosy telling a person with acne that they look really bad.
Shes not smart. But I'm not under any circumstance going to vote for a progressive democrat, or any most likely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT