ADVERTISEMENT

Shannon back for IL

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Thought we might catch them without him. Nope!

And Ware out tonight...The band is playing on the deck of the Titanic for this team..

But many already knew that...

He's going to love playing on the road ...........

You seem to be the most defensive on these boards of X from what I’ve read over the past couple weeks since joining. Does he have a legitimate chance of leading this team again or has he completely checked out now ??

You seem to be the most defensive on these boards of X from what I’ve read over the past couple weeks since joining. Does he have a legitimate chance of leading this team again or has he completely checked out now ??
I am the only one that currently has a NIL deal with X on these boards.

He is not checked out. I expect him to start at IL. We shall see!

Both X and Gunn (probably everyone, really) are going to be taunted and incited relentlessly by IL. I don't expect the refs to do anything about it so they better be prepared for it.

So what happens if Shannon eventually is convicted of his charges? Will the NCAA make ILL forfeit all the games he played in during this waiting period?

I am the only one that currently has a NIL deal with X on these boards.

He is not checked out. I expect him to start at IL. We shall see!
I hope you’re right. As frustrating as everything is with this team I don’t see any chance winning anything without a locked in XJ. Didn’t realize you were throwing $$ at these boys

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT