ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously...can we just blow up the entire political system?

Rangeline Fan

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2007
An Democratic Indiana State Representative accuses the 18 month old son of a Republican Indiana State Representative of being racist.

Seriously...I'm not sure which I have less faith in...the current political system or the current IU Men's Basketball program.

Link

sigh ..

images

Being the father of 3 kids, 5, 3, and 1, I've never seen my children react in such a way. In fact quite opposite from that of adults.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Are darky babies scared of white babies ...

I didn't read the article.

But considering their subjects in the study have zero comprehension of status, economy, prejudice, social norms, racism or any human stereotype or insecurity at all, was it only the white babies that were scared of the dark babies.

And how did they determine the white babies where sacred. Did they cry? Seems odd...

Thanks for posting this link. I'm gonna have to read it now. It poses so many interesting questions. I hope my baby isnt sacred of dark babies.

I've read several different surveys...

And some described studies in which babies were equally prejudiced against skin colors different than their own. Others described studies in which babies were equally prejudiced against dark skin, regardless of their own skin colors.

goat

I didn't say it was the only reason

Racism is more nurture than nature

It is passed down from one generation to the next because of ignorant parents....

It will never go away, sadly. But studies like this are a HUGE waste of time and money. No comparison to Global Warming. A stupid analogy....one exists and the other doesn't. Duh!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

No...

It would be more accurate to say that the mental structures needed to be racist are like the ghey, and you are in fact born with them. But actually being a racist is more like spending Friday night blowing guys behind the movie theater. You gotta be taught that.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.....

I have no point really, just wanted to post something from Josey........

Wales

I'm starting to....

Especially the Catholics church....of which I used to be a member.

So gheys are taught to blow gheys ... ?

Who teaches them that?

You don't think that comes naturally ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT