ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS says GTFOH

Ted Cruz is like...

200.gif

What case did SCOTUS just order responses from defendant states just a few minutes ago. Responses due Thursday.

You mean just like they ordered responses for the PA case that was dismissed tonight?

Get a grip on reality, dude.

Reactions: Timmy!
You mean just like they ordered responses for the PA case that was dismissed tonight?

Everyone knows this case is going nowhere. The only reason they are pretending otherwise is that they are part of the con. The plan is to continue to sow enough doubt that there will be the political cover necessary to justify the Senate obstructing the new administration from doing anything useful, and the political power of millions of rubes who have been angry for four years because the election was "stolen" coming out to vote in 2024.

People like Ladoga and COH aren't rubes. They are among the con artists who are attempting to harness the power of the rubes.

What case did SCOTUS just order responses from defendant states just a few minutes ago. Responses due Thursday.
It’s the asinine case Texas is attempting to file against four other states. The Court asked the states to respond by Thursday. See the other thread COH started

Attorney George Conway reacts to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton seeking to block election results by asking the Supreme Court to take up a lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin arguing that the battleground states exploited the Covid-19 pandemic to justify ignoring federal and state election laws.

Attorney George Conway reacts to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton seeking to block election results by asking the Supreme Court to take up a lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin arguing that the battleground states exploited the Covid-19 pandemic to justify ignoring federal and state election laws.
As much as I would like to say George Conway’s a smart man, I cannot overlook whom he married.

He can't. He and Trump think the Supreme Court has stolen Pennsylvania from Trump.

I can hear Trump screaming now:

"It's fraud! It's a hoax! I won that election! They weren't loyal to me! I appointed them! They were nothing without me. Nobody heard of Gorsuch or Kavanaugh until I nominated them. They were from shithole states! And, what's that woman judge's name again?"

Reactions: meridian
As much as I would like to say George Conway’s a smart man, I cannot overlook whom he married.
Fair point. But he doesn't seem like a great looking guy to me, though I am not a great judge of such things.

In these lawsuits, there is so much losing. Lose, lose, lose... you're gonna get tired of losing, right? Unless... you're a LOSER.

Fair point. But he doesn't seem like a great looking guy to me, though I am not a great judge of such things.
Wait, um, are you suggesting that his wife is attractive?!? Or that he marries up? Slap yourself in the face and go to bed. You clearly need to sleep it off

Reactions: UncleMark
Everyone knows this case is going nowhere. The only reason they are pretending otherwise is that they are part of the con. The plan is to continue to sow enough doubt that there will be the political cover necessary to justify the Senate obstructing the new administration from doing anything useful, and the political power of millions of rubes who have been angry for four years because the election was "stolen" coming out to vote in 2024.

People like Ladoga and COH aren't rubes. They are among the con artists who are attempting to harness the power of the rubes.

I agree with you on COH, but Ladoga has been completely off his rocker for as long as he's been posting here under his many handles. As far as I can tell, Mas is in Bedlam territory.

Reactions: Circlejoe
To be fair, looks aside, she was a mainstream Republican operative until she sold her soul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT