ADVERTISEMENT

Scales Returning for Senior Year

Great news!! Terrific for him and us. The other declarations, while I wish they would not have happened, are not as bad as losing Scales. I really think our depth at RB is pretty good. Can be better, but not as bad as it could be.

My only question is QB. Is King a potential threat to challenge Legow?

This is the best off season news we have had.

Scales is/was the key to our defense. I'm going to miss Oliver, but I think we have the guys to help replace him.

Scales is a potential consensus All-American if he can put together another great season.

(Still probably won't make 1st team BIG :rolleyes:)

SWEET! This just made my week! Scales is a beast. Glad to see both he and Fant back. I feel like we needed something like this to happen in order for us to finally have that breakout season. The sky is the limit!

Most important recruit of 2017!!! (and I realize he's not really "a recruit" per say).

We will miss Oliver but having Scales back gives us a legit shot at having a really good Defense this year (IMO).

This is the best off season news we have had.

Scales is/was the key to our defense. I'm going to miss Oliver, but I think we have the guys to help replace him.

Scales is a potential consensus All-American if he can put together another great season.

(Still probably won't make 1st team BIG :rolleyes:)

Ha It's about making a name for yourself. I think he did a good job of getting the attention of people last year. Next year his all-world numbers will get the accolades to go along with them.

Reactions: Sassy61
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT