ADVERTISEMENT

Russia-Ukraine war has begun

"We warn that Polish and allied aircraft have been activated, which may result in increased noise levels",

I am awake, at 2:41 A fvckin M (old sucks), checking the water cooler, sober, with a piece of French bread pizza in the oven, for Ukraine war info. And dig down to find.......... a Warning about war being possibly, ****ing loud(er) than normal.......
And I ask myself. ...... Will this pizza be as good as the one my grandma made me, for the first time, when I was 6 years old? I wish I would have paid more attention to gramma before she was gone, OR drank more last night.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
political opinions aside, the FBI and DHS consider Antifa crimes to be domestic terrorism and include those occurrences in reporting. we're usually in the top 25 worldwide on the Global Terrorism Index while majority Muslim and super minority Muslim countries in central asia and SE are not.

back to the original point, Islam is not inherently dangerous but some parts of the world sure are.
Nothing but lip service and no action by the FBI to their supposed Antifa 'terrorists'.

Actions speak louder than words.

Nothing but lip service and no action by the FBI to their supposed Antifa 'terrorists'.

Actions speak louder than words.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

'Facing charges'? How many were convicted? What were the prison sentences?

The kids love a good warhead !!

Yeah, I saw you posted that before I read it.

You think that was a suicide mission?
Well ... pilot joke is, it was actually an off field "landing", not a successful one, yet still a landing... :)
I've saw other reports that it may have been a retro fitted remote/ drone Cessna, but all total speculation at this point as far as I have seen.
I've also saw that it didn't hit a weapons facility. It actually hit some dormitory type facility. some say 2 dead, others say 12. It's all in flux.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT