ADVERTISEMENT

Rough start to the season...

This will be an interesting year. One big thing that was missing at MTSU was Krupa. Team is going to need Krupa's bat and speed on bases. Plenty of arms but time will tell who can and will step up after Kyle Hart.

Catching is very young but Fineman seems promising. There is a lack of infield depth with Ramos and Holdsworth gone. Confusing to drop 3 Indiana kids with 2 roster spots open.

Was Krupa injured? I still haven't seen why Ramos isn't in team.

You won't hear anything on Ramos either, as coach Lem said "no comment". Let it go, he's gone and not coming back. I'm not concerned with 2 1 run losses in extras, I'm more concerned with how many runs were left on base and situational execution. It's the first series of the year, lots of games left to play.

Was Krupa injured? I still haven't seen why Ramos isn't in team.
I don't know how to be when it comes to Ramos....but it's not hard to figure out what he didn't pass to put him in the situation that he's in.....
Lost 2 in a row after an opening day blowout. Starting 1-2 before going to Fullerton is
Rough.
eh....it's really really early to say that. This team will take time to gel a bit. Losing the first 2 or 3 series won't be that big of a surprise.

Last edited:
This will be an interesting year. One big thing that was missing at MTSU was Krupa. Team is going to need Krupa's bat and speed on bases. Plenty of arms but time will tell who can and will step up after Kyle Hart.

Catching is very young but Fineman seems promising. There is a lack of infield depth with Ramos and Holdsworth gone. Confusing to drop 3 Indiana kids with 2 roster spots open.

Hadn't heard about Holdsworth.....he's at UIndy? WTH?

Bright spot ... still a mention in the USA Today polls ... not anywhere else. This weekend will be a big one. GBR!

1. Florida (21)
2. Louisville (2)
3. Vanderbilt (3)
4. Texas A&M (1)
5. LSU (1)
6. Miami (FL)
7. Virginia (3)
8. Oregon State
9. UCLA
10. Oklahoma State
11. TCU
12. California
13. Louisiana-Lafayette
14. Florida State
15. Oregon
16. Cal State-Fullerton
17. Mississippi State
18. Houston
19. North Carolina State
20t. North Carolina
20t. USC
22. Arkansas
23. South Carolina
24. Rice
25. Missouri State

Others Receiving Votes
Coastal Carolina, Texas, Maryland, Dallas Baptist, Michigan, Tulane, Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Southeastern Louisiana, Stanford, South Florida, Long Beach State, College of Charleston, Mississippi, Arizona State, Florida Atlantic, Texas Tech, North Carolina-Wilmington, South Alabama, Iowa, St. John's, Indiana, Tennessee, Missouri, Illinois, Winthrop, Pepperdine, San Diego, East Carolina, Stony Brook, North Florida, Marist, Kentucky

Go Hoosiers!

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/ncaa/baseball/polls/coaches-poll/

in your head, bro
What does that even mean? You suggested that we're somehow headed down a horrible path because of our first four games, even though we always start like this. I'm not allowed to post, you know, facts? Facts are bad?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT