ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kraft no happy ending for you

vktTlaE.jpg

Why is he wearing two rings? The defense only carried the Colts to one title (helped by a bad call in the AFCCG that the NFL had to apologize for)

The high end of Kraft's suspension needs to be what Irsay got.

We all know about the Irsay DUI, the drug possession, and the bags of cash in the car.

Do you know...
-He had run-ins with Indy police over drug use since 1995.
-He had a regular "personal masseuse" aka call girl.
-At one point he hired the masseuse's sister as his babysitter. Right away he started hitting on that babysitter, did tons of drugs with her, ended up buying her homes (plural) in the Indy area.
-Then she died of a drug overdose, shortly before Irsay was arrested, apparent using drugs he had provided.

Hookers, banging babysitters, coke, opioids, bags of cash, driving under the influence, drug peddling leading to a death... 6 games!

links for ya:

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...oubles-could-go-beyond-march-arrest/17319345/

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-woman-dead-of-overdose-found-in-home-bought-by-irsay/

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...hadow-life-indianapolis-colts-owner-jim-irsay
There’s nothing illegal happening there other than the drugs and the traffic ticket.

You really think that’s worse than a 77 year old billionaire getting 2 sixty dollar handjobs from an Asian sex slave?

Kraft should be suspended for at least ten games, maybe more.

Common sense is hard for you, isn't it?

The issue has everything to do with the punishment that the NFL will give out. Idiots on TV are calling for Kraft to be forced to sell the team, calling to take away draft picks, and other nonsense.

So naturally people with common sense look to see how other people in the same position were punished for misdeeds that are somewhat similar (though in Irsay's case, they were actually quite a bit worse).
No, my common sense allows me to see right through you. You're taking this opportunity to bash the Colts, as you ALWAYS do, anytime either the Colts or the Patriots, or anyone associated with them either in present or the past, are mentioned here. It's what you do.

How did I know OS would be in here defending this scumbag?

The “but Irsay” bit was a nice touch.

Douchebag.
I couldn't see who brought Irsay into Kraft's mess, but here is my thought.

I follow the Colts and I am perfectly aware Irsay is a barely functioning druggie with a lot of money and sober people to run his team. It wouldn't surprise me if Irsay went with Kraft. I don't watch the Colts or any other team because I am a fan of their management . I usually don't care about the personal lives of anyone on a professional team. I don't watch the NFL to improve my character.

Defending Kraft, Irsay, or any owner is pointless. Assume they are all corrupt.

It would be funny if Tom Brady was with him. Since he was not, I really don't care and I don't care what happens to Kraft. They will probably win the Super Bowl next year. The media will have forgotten all about this by then.

Reactions: outside shooter
I follow the Colts and I am perfectly aware Irsay is a barely functioning druggie with a lot of money and sober people to run his team. It wouldn't surprise me if Irsay went with Kraft.
Actually, Irsay has been clean and sober for an extended time now, is active in the recovery community, and has assisted financially in preserving some important historical artifacts related to the birth of today's 12 step movement.

I don’t know. Started at 11:03 and he left at 11:13. Takes an old guy a few minutes to get dressed and get out. It was a couple minutes, tops.
This event has brought about a lot of debate about prostitution and whether or not it should be legal.

I have my own thoughts on that, but I wanted to get yours, Zeke.

No snark, no disrespect, I just want the opinion of a strongly liberal, feminist woman. Do you think prostitution should be legalized?

This event has brought about a lot of debate about prostitution and whether or not it should be legal.

I have my own thoughts on that, but I wanted to get yours, Zeke.

No snark, no disrespect, I just want the opinion of a strongly liberal, feminist woman. Do you think prostitution should be legalized?

I am not a woman but prostitution should be legalized, regulated, and taxed like any other business. Human trafficking, which this salon was a part of, should absolutely remain illegal.

I am not a woman but prostitution should be legalized, regulated, and taxed like any other business. Human trafficking, which this salon was a part of, should absolutely remain illegal.
I disagree. I’ve seen reports which show that trafficking actually gets worse with legalization, simply because the demand is so much greater.

Human trafficking is indeed a huge concern.

Kraft was getting his handies from Asian women in their 40s and 50s, which doesn't exactly seem to me to fit the trafficker victim profile, though. I think that this is your garden variety prostitution case. We will see if it is any more. Still no trafficking charges yet.

Of course that takes time and is probably in the hands of the experts at the Federal level, who take A LOT of time.

Update:

In a continued effort by the NFL to react to anything that the Patriots do by enacting sweeping new rule changes...

In an emergency meeting with owners at the combine, Goodell has declared that all NFL owners must become eunuchs. Jim Irsay led the argument for the proposal, revealing that his organization has had no balls for at least 15 years. Other organizations revealing that they have no balls as well include the Jets and Ravens.

Senior members Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft asked for a grandfather exception, but Goodell declined.

The owners will be referred to henceforth as the National Unsullied Teamowner Society, or NUTS.

:)

Update:

In a continued effort by the NFL to react to anything that the Patriots do by enacting sweeping new rule changes...

In an emergency meeting with owners at the combine, Goodell has declared that all NFL owners must become eunuchs. Jim Irsay led the argument for the proposal, revealing that his organization has had no balls for at least 15 years. Other organizations revealing that they have no balls as well include the Jets and Ravens.

Senior members Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft asked for a grandfather exception, but Goodell declined.

The owners will be referred to henceforth as the National Unsullied Teamowner Society, or NUTS.

:)

tenor.gif

How is making prostitution illegal going to stop human trafficking? Usually when you legalize something then you get more of it. If I was a criminal and saw that it was legal I would take advantage of the law. If you think about it making it legal will hurt those who are trafficked because how can you prove they are coerced? Usually prostitutes are very tight lipped concerning their pimps. Legalizing it is a bad idea.

Usually when you legalize something then you get more of it.
That is factually incorrect.

You and Trump think think very much alike. That is to say, you both just start saying stuff that comes to mind without bothering to check whether the facts support your position.

Reactions: IUgradman
That is factually incorrect.

You and Trump think think very much alike. That is to say, you both just start saying stuff that comes to mind without bothering to check whether the facts support your position.
How can you prove the opposite? You really think people drank more liquor during prohibition than they do after it was legal? It doesn't make sense.

How can you prove the opposite? You really think people drank more liquor during prohibition than they do after it was legal? It doesn't make sense.
Did the illegal trafficking of liquor go up or down after prohibition ended? That's analogy you need to draw. Human trafficking equals rum running.

Go do some reading on that. It makes perfect sense.

Edit: I'm not going to do your work for you, and if you do any research at all, it will probably be from sources that support your Holiness-based positions. But I'll say this: The facts state that yes, in the first year of Prohibition, alcohol consumption is estimated to have decreased somewhat from the year preceding. But that decrease is attributed more to the effects of the Temperance Movement*, and less on the actual law. After year one, alcohol consumption rose substantially.

*the Temperance Movement was actually quite effective. Much more so than the laws banning alcohol that arose out of that movement.

Last edited:
Go do some reading on that. It makes perfect sense.
One thing if an activity is illegal how can it be documented? For instance MJ is still illegal in many states. Yet in some it is legal. You could know how many pounds of pot Californians are smoking on average, whereas in our great state of Indiana everyone is smoking it in back alleys or in their basements. Who gets that kind of info and how would they get it?

One thing if an activity is illegal how can it be documented? For instance MJ is still illegal in many states. Yet in some it is legal. You could know how many pounds of pot Californians are smoking on average, whereas in our great state of Indiana everyone is smoking it in back alleys or in their basements. Who gets that kind of info and how would they get it?
Again, do your research. Do you think no one has grappled with the question of how many folks in Indiana consume Cannabis? It's out there, search it out if you're curious.

Interestingly Robert Kraft seems to have been caught in a bogus human trafficking bust. No one has been charged with that crime because it probably it didn’t occur rather it was just an overzealous self promoting police force who only made a routine prostitution bust.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/14/robe...ing-arrests-human-trafficking-sex-no-charges/
Maybe there was an admission of guilt and all evidence was destroyed by the police commissioner. That's how that works, right?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Sounding like he's not taking the plea offer. The only thing he's worried about right now is that video of him with his peepee out hitting the internet.
I guess visual evidence of being a 3 pump chump is a strong motivator.

Seriously though, Kraft went to a massage parlor where the workers are sex slaves. This is way worse than pulling up next to a street walker or going to a legal brothel in Nevada.
Love the ‘moral ranking of whore-mingling’ philosophy. Classic!

Where does this rank on the ‘oh how the mighty have fallen’ list with regards to the Sports World?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT