ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Ray Liotta

RIP Colonel Sanders

81C3eSe.jpg

Reactions: largemouth
He was looking rough pretty much every year after 40.

Semi clean living (very semi) does pay off over time.
He was a spokesman for Chantix so probably a big smoker for much of his life. I assume it was a heart attack.

He was looking rough pretty much every year after 40.

Semi clean living (very semi) does pay off over time.

Jesus ... I mean Ray did look like he was on some accelerated path to stroking out or a heart attack. But had not expected to wake up and see him dead.

One-day-some-of-the-kids-from-the-neighborhood-carried-my-mothers-groceries-all-the-way-home.-You-know-why-It-was-out-of-respect.jpg

Reminds me of a situation I had recently. One of my fav stalls here that sell curry noodles was closed like for 10 days. I knew they couldn't have gone belly up simply because the biz was way too good -- but you never know with post-Covid and the logistic challenges (getting food, help, inflation etc)

laksa-noodle-soup--500x500.jpg

When it finally opened again, I asked the guy/boss what happened. He told me he landed up in the hospital -- one of the pipes to his heart was blocked up like 95%. And he cant be more than early 40ish.
Then he was trying to convince me of better food choices ... it cant be the smoking right? etc.

He was bargaining.

Visuals... visuals.... he showed me a picture of himself in the hospital bed.

Since I saw those photos I have never had his food!!! He has put me off eating one of my favourites ever dishes.

Gown and hospital bed are now associated with my urge to eat that dish now.
Something died that day!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT