ADVERTISEMENT

Republican debate thread

How did you get a picture with Jeff Goldblum?
giphy.webp

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
We definitely need to find a place for Rip in the administration. When the next John McCain decides to vote against repealing Obamacare we'll send him in to do some "persuasion". Would be very effective I believe.
He would have been given a ride to the train station.

i see nothing has changed. This board will be a very rough place given a trump win and right now he is the clear favorite in all betting odds and polls.
If I was a Trump supporter, relying on your ability to analyze the politicl situation (based on your embarrassingly stupid 2022 predictions) wouldn't give me either solace or confidence.

Fortunately I follow the same folks that knew the 2022 polling was ridiculously skewed by GOP pollsters. Hell I even posted about it on this very board the morning before election day...

i see nothing has changed. This board will be a very rough place given a trump win and right now he is the clear favorite in all betting odds and polls.

LOL. You were nowhere to be seen for months after the 2022 debacle. I'll give him credit, dbm only took a few days off to lick his wounds before jumping back in. You didn't have the balls to show your face.

LOL. You were nowhere to be seen for months after the 2022 debacle. I'll give him credit, dbm only took a few days off to lick his wounds before jumping back in. You didn't have the balls to show your face.
He had an epic months long crying jag. Dbm’s 3-day crying jag was less impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT